Book Loving Kiwis discussion

Author Corner > HNSA Sydney

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by P.D.R. (new)

P.D.R. Lindsay (pdrlindsay) | 1641 comments Australasia Historical Novel Society has their conference at the end of October. I hope to get there if I can scrape the costs. Anyone else going?

Currently open to early bookings, cheaper than the regular. Early Bird Weekend $249.00 (available from 18 March 2019)

• Full Price Weekend Program $294.00 (available from 1 August 2019)
• Complimentary Full Weekend (offered to participating speakers, facilitators, and VIPs)
• Concession Weekend $264.00 (10% discount) (available from 1 August 2019)
• Student Weekend $147.00 (50% discount) (available from 18 March 2019)
• Saturday Day Only $147.00 (available from 18 March 2019)
• Sunday Day Only $147.00 (available from 18 March 2019).
And there are some extras at $40 , writing craft classes, fencing exhibition and Mediaeval arms and armoury plus talk

message 2: by Josie (new)

Josie Laird (josielaird) | 9 comments Thanks for all the information. I'll have to check it out. If you're going all that way, it would be worth the full sessions

message 3: by P.D.R. (new)

P.D.R. Lindsay (pdrlindsay) | 1641 comments Made it with air points and a super cheap fare. Just have to cough up for an AirBnB place to stay. Why doean't money grow on trees?

Looking forward to the fencing and armour practicals!

message 4: by P.D.R. (new)

P.D.R. Lindsay (pdrlindsay) | 1641 comments Conference was brilliant. The armour exhibition/display really good.
Sydney much improved since I last saw it it 1972. Hope we can get Auckland's harbour front as attractive and enjoyable.

Returned enthused enough to finish my novel and plan the other novels waiting to be written