Brand Chemistry Brand Chemistry discussion


5 views
Brand Chemistry

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chris (new) - added it

Chris Fraser Laura is a talented brand designer and teacher. Now she can add author to her growing list of achievements. Thanks for helping to teach people about what's needed to produce a solid brand - Laura.


message 2: by Evan (new)

Evan Thompson I recommend "Brand Chemistry" to any current or future entrepreneur. Future or start up business owners get practical, road-tested tips that will save them huge amounts of time and money as they start to build their business. Existing owners will also like Laura's insights and checklists that apply to every phase of business growth. Great graphics and clear, compelling content make this easy to read in one sitting. I found "Brand Chemistry" really helpful in revisiting my own business goals and strategies. I wish this book was available when I started my business. (I found "Your Difference" especially valuable). Laura has clearly mastered design and branding and it comes through in "Brand Chemistry."


Michelle Bamford I loved reading "Brand Chemistry". An insightful book on the power and importance of your personal and business brand. The content is shared in an easy fashion with great examples and stories that help bring it all to life! I would definitely recommend for any entrepreneur or marketer.


message 4: by Laura (new) - added it

Laura Beauparlant Chris wrote: "Laura is a talented brand designer and teacher. Now she can add author to her growing list of achievements. Thanks for helping to teach people about what's needed to produce a solid brand - Chris."

Thank you Chris! Your kind words mean so much. Laura


message 5: by Laura (new) - added it

Laura Beauparlant Michelle wrote: "I loved reading "Brand Chemistry". An insightful book on the power and importance of your personal and business brand. The content is shared in an easy fashion with great examples and stories that ..."

Thank you Michelle! I love your comment that it is valuable from a personal branding perspecitive as well as for a business. We are all our own brand - whether an entrepreneur or employee! Laura


message 6: by Laura (new) - added it

Laura Beauparlant Evan wrote: "I recommend "Brand Chemistry" to any current or future entrepreneur. Future or start up business owners get practical, road-tested tips that will save them huge amounts of time and money as they st..."

Thank you Evan! It's never too late to take a look at your brand! It's a living breathing thing that will need to be revised over time. Laura


back to top