Because we love books discussion

Important > Do you have any idea to a new challenge?

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Katherine (new)

Katherine | 121 comments Mod
We always need new ideas to challenges and games! If you have some idea please share it with us! :)

message 2: by Annelies (new)

Annelies Hey! I would love to read as many books possible with the same word in the title for a month. For example, with the word "Girl". Then you can read books like "Gone Girl" or "The Girl on the train".

message 3: by Althea ☾ (new)

Althea ☾ (themoonwholistens) Annelies wrote: "Hey! I would love to read as many books possible with the same word in the title for a month. For example, with the word "Girl". Then you can read books like "Gone Girl" or "The Girl on the train"."

i like this idea!

message 4: by Katherine (new)

Annelies I like your suggestion but how exactly are you thinking it would be done. I mean it would be participante who would choose the word or it would be a word given by the moderator?

anyways it is a really good idea!

message 5: by Annelies (new)

Annelies Thanks! I was thinking it would be a word given by the moderator. This way we can also help each other out with recommanding good books with that word. But it's completely up to you!

message 6: by Katherine (new)

I think it is a good idea and I really liked your challenge. It will probably be the September Challenge... :)

message 7: by Annelies (new)

Annelies Awesome! Looking forward to it :)