Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Memoir/self help. 40158 words

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sweetsurrender (last edited Aug 21, 2019 07:14PM) (new)

Sweetsurrender | 5 comments I am looking for a beta that would be willing to read a self help/life experience book based on a disabled 27 year old womans life. This book will cover topics such as depression/self harm, rape, abortion, mental and emotional abuse, dom/sub relationships, poly life style. Peer reviewed research was included in some of the chapters.

Name - Something Else

Blurb-
You are not alone. In this book you'll read about my experiences that might seem creepily similiar to your own. Experiences that I have been through and have come out on top, with a few scars but whole. Sometimes, all we need to push us forward is to know someone else has done it. Someone else has pushed through and now smiles.

message 2: by Shawn (new)

Shawn | 27 comments Send it to me. I am familiar with several of those topics and currently bored at work. Word is preferred so I can edit as needed
m_3cb@yahoo.com. I also have a degree in English and taught writing.

message 3: by Sweetsurrender (new)

Sweetsurrender | 5 comments bump

message 4: by Sweetsurrender (new)

Sweetsurrender | 5 comments still looking for betas

message 5: by Mellie (new)

Mellie Meercat | 4 comments Hello, I would be interested in reading. I have a background of working in mental health as well as a degree in Media studies. Word will be great for me to edit in. melanie.osborne@hotmail.co.uk

message 6: by Sweetsurrender (new)

Sweetsurrender | 5 comments Mellie wrote: "Hello, I would be interested in reading. I have a background of working in mental health as well as a degree in Media studies. Word will be great for me to edit in. melanie.osborne@hotmail.co.uk"

Sent you an email, let me know if you receive it :)