Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Addicts discussion

Need Book Recommendations > Pararomance novels involving two men sharing one woman?

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Danni (new)

Danni Lykaios | 3 comments I loved the first three books in the Blood series by Sharon Page (Blood Red, Blood Rose & Blood Deep), but it seems book four and on don’t follow the same MMF formula, to my disappointment.

So I’m looking for any pararomance recommendations on anything to do with two men sharing one woman, or similar polyamorous themes.

Thank you!

message 2: by Robin (new)

Robin (rockin_robin) | 79 comments It's not really paranormal in terms of shifters, vampires and such, but have you ever read the Trinity Masters series by Mari Carr? The premise of the Trinity Masters society is that of a secret society where trinities are the rule--three people bound in a relationship so the make up of the trinities vary from book to book. The first book in the series is Elemental Pleasure (Trinity Masters, #1) by Mari Carr

message 3: by Aղցela W. (new)

Aղցela W. Have you read Appassionato (Dream Marked #1) by Erin M. Leaf its mmf its not shifters but paranormal menage

message 4: by Amy*skye.rhyme (last edited Apr 13, 2019 02:13AM) (new)

Amy*skye.rhyme | 86 comments Danni wrote: "I loved the first three books in the Blood series by Sharon Page (Blood Red, Blood Rose & Blood Deep), but it seems book four and on don’t follow the same MMF formula, to my disappointment..."

I haven't read the series you mentioned, so I don't know if these are similar, but these are some of my favorite paranormal (MMF) menage books. Let me know if you've already read these or you have other preferences and I can suggest different ones.

Lauren Dane:

Trinity (de La Vega Cats #1) by Lauren Dane Trinity & Tri Mates (Cascadia Wolves, #2) by Lauren Dane Tri Mates by Lauren Dane

Carrie Ann Ryan:

Trinity Bound (Redwood Pack, #2) by Carrie Ann Ryan Trinity Bound & Her Warriors' Three Wishes (Dante's Circle, #2) by Carrie Ann Ryan Her Warriors' Three Wishes by Carrie Ann Ryan

Bryce Evans:

The Trinity (The Ashland Pack, #1) by Bryce Evans The Trinity & Once Forgotten Twice Loved (Love of a Shifter #1) by Bryce Evans Once Forgotten Twice Loved by Bryce Evans

Almost any of the books by R.E. Butler would qualify and Becca Jameson writes a lot of paranormal and shifter menage as well. My favorite Becca Jameson book is "Melinda's Wolves".

Melinda's Wolves (Wolf Masters, #7) by Becca Jameson Melinda's Wolves by Becca Jameson

Do any of these look like what you're looking for? Most of these are part of a series and are not in order, but each one features a different couple so it won't ruin the whole series if you decide to read them out of order. That's my opinion at least.

message 5: by Danni (new)

Danni Lykaios | 3 comments These are all great suggestions, thank you all so much!