Damon Salvatore Fanclub discussion

LEGACIES > LEGACIES

Comments Showing 1-50 of 99 (99 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by prettywhenicry (new)

prettywhenicry | 66 comments Mod
So I had a lots of conflicting views about this show in the beginning.
But right now, all I can say is, "DID YOU ALL SEE THE FINALE???"

message 2: by Anna Lynn (new)

Anna Lynn Portwood | 74 comments It was soooo GOOD! I wonder who we will get to see next season.... maybe some more guest appearances???? I think we will see Kai.

message 3: by prettywhenicry (new)

Anna Lynn wrote: "It was soooo GOOD! I wonder who we will get to see next season.... maybe some more guest appearances???? I think we will see Kai."
I WOULD KILL TO GET KAI BACK DASFDFASDYFY
I REALLY NEED TO SEE HIS GOOD SIDE XD

message 4: by Anna Lynn (new)

Anna Lynn Portwood | 74 comments Yeah I really wanna see a good Kai. I mean he was kinda good there for a little while until Bonnie trapped him back in the hell world and then he was all pissed again. But I really think he could be good. I also would love to see Freya. But if no one remembers Hope i guess Freya wouldn't have a reason to be on the show. lol. Actually no one from the Originals would. I'd also like to see Jeremy Gilbert and Matt Donovan again. I guess we will see..... I really hate waiting!

message 5: by ALEX (new)

ALEX RUSSO | 2 comments I have this strong feeling that Hope is now stuck in some kind of prison similar to Kai or worse she's in the same prison world as his and then back in school people may realise that something is wrong or someone is missing and might find a way to remember Hope. Kinda like in Teen Wolf how they found clues for Stiles existence and went on rescue mission similar thisg might happen and the Twins will make use of the Ascendant free Hope and maaaaayyyyybee Kai also gets freed along with her?? This was my theory after watching the last episode. ;)

message 6: by Anna Lynn (new)

Anna Lynn Portwood | 74 comments Ooh. That's a great theory! I really like it. I think since the twins found the ascendant its definitely a clue for season 2.

message 7: by ALEX (new)

ALEX RUSSO | 2 comments Ikr! Can't wait for season 2!

message 8: by Anna Lynn (new)

Anna Lynn Portwood | 74 comments Yes!!!! 😊💕

message 9: by prettywhenicry (new)

Kai has all the reasons to come back. He could help the twins, maybe even find himself a girl lol.
Also, for some reason I think Vincent might show up. And since Freya and Keelin had/are going to have a kid with him soooo.......

message 10: by prettywhenicry (new)

I started a posie AU Instagram page ya'll! Please check it out!
https://www.instagram.com/posieislife_/

message 11: by ishaan (new)

ishaan (ishaan119) | 1 comments Hi Everyone,
Thanks for inviting me to the group. I have created a website that analyze your Goodreads books and give you insights into how many books you have read from each country, how many male and female authors you have read. Also it will recommend you books from countries from which you have never read a book before.
I would love if you check it out and give me some feedback.

https://recommendmebooks.com/

Ishaan

message 12: by prettywhenicry (new)

Okay. Legacies Season2. It was all really awesome.
Till EDWARD shows up. Nah, then it became SERIOUSLY HAWT.
I mean this was the first time that I had to actually remind myself that DAMON IS MY FAV

message 13: by Anna Lynn (new)

Anna Lynn Portwood | 74 comments LOL.... yeah this Sebastion guy seems pretty cheezy!!! But hopefully it will get better. I'll be honest I hated that Hope was just out there by herself and I'm so glad she finally came clean to Alaric. I still love Alaric! I really hope we get some cross over characters this season. I believe we are supposed to get Aunt Freya soooo, maybe Uncle Kai too??

message 14: by prettywhenicry (new)

Anna Lynn wrote: "LOL.... yeah this Sebastion guy seems pretty cheezy!!! But hopefully it will get better. I'll be honest I hated that Hope was just out there by herself and I'm so glad she finally came clean to Ala..."

Kai is obviously coming back. Josie and Lizzie discussed about him.
IKR? I literally cried when Hope told Alaric

message 15: by Anna Lynn (new)

Anna Lynn Portwood | 74 comments OMG i know. I was so not a Landan fan last season but IDK i think he is growing on me a bit more. I still kinda wanted the whole Hope Roman thing but I guess thats not gonna happen. But I am so glad Hope got Alaric and that Alaric knew he probably knew Hope but couldn't remember her bc of the whole Malavore thing. So I'm excited to see what happens tomorrow night! It's kinda cool that Hope is at Mystic Falls High School. Oh and when do you think Hope will help Raf?

message 16: by Anna Lynn (new)

Anna Lynn Portwood | 74 comments So what is up with this Sebastion guy? No one can see him but Lizzie? LOL. When she was making out with him and it looked like she was kissing the air, it was pretty funny. So, I'm guessing he is one of the monsters??? And OMG I am so glad that Raf is back!

It would appear that the new head master is also a monster! I hope Alaric can get rid of him!

message 17: by prettywhenicry (new)

Anna Lynn wrote: "So what is up with this Sebastion guy? No one can see him but Lizzie? LOL. When she was making out with him and it looked like she was kissing the air, it was pretty funny. So, I'm guessing he is o..."

I don't think Sebastian is a monster. And I don't WANT him to be one cos I like him too much already lol.
Anyways there are theories that He is related to the Salvatores' or the Mikaelsons'
Thomas Doherty (the guy who plays seb) was asked and he just gave a very suspicious answer.
Oh and that principle scene was toooo weird

message 18: by prettywhenicry (new)

I JUST saw the Episode 6th promo! AUNT FREYA IS BACK!!!!!!
svfgdsdsgdvsfhvsdgfj

message 19: by Anna Lynn (new)

Anna Lynn Portwood | 74 comments what??? I am so excited! I'm gonna see if I can find it.

message 20: by Anna Lynn (new)

Anna Lynn Portwood | 74 comments OK I just watched it! I haven't watched last nights episode yet BC I had to work last night but I am watching it today. I am super excited for Freya making a appearance. And it looks like Josie is definently going down a dark path.

message 21: by prettywhenicry (new)

Anna Lynn wrote: "OK I just watched it! I haven't watched last nights episode yet BC I had to work last night but I am watching it today. I am super excited for Freya making a appearance. And it looks like Josie is ..."

The Second season Josie is annoying as fuck. i used to love her so much!

message 22: by Anna Lynn (new)

Anna Lynn Portwood | 74 comments I think she is going thru some dark stuff. I really think the headmaster is slowly brainwashing her. But she's also going thru the Landon/Hope stuff too. Idk if i like Landon with Josie or Hope better to be honest. I always wanted Hope and Roman to be together but since he's like 30 years old and shes like 19 i doubt they'll bring him back as a love interest. I loved the Hope & Freya reunion, I wish she'd be in more episodes and I love that she named her son Nic. I'd love for Aunt Davina and Uncle Kol to make an appearance at some point...... I would really like to have someone from TVD or TO to come on as a regular too.... but who knows. I still like Josie better than Lizzie. Lizzie's personality is a little too strong for me but I like that she and Hope have grown close. Since Hope is so close to Alaric I like that she is close to Lizzie and hopefully with Josie again in the future.

message 23: by prettywhenicry (new)

So Landon left. Although I'm very sad, this is like the best and the most logical way out? I mean, him choosing would've made it all way too complicated. I kinda want Hope and Maya's brother (i dont remember his name).
Also I just need Penelope back at the moment.
I mean just please.
Also I was thinking how interesting it'd be if Klaus returned for an episode (even as a ghost) and talked to Landon. How scared would he be lol.

message 24: by Anna Lynn (new)

Anna Lynn Portwood | 74 comments Yeah, I was surprised that he left. I really expected more drama to unfold but I am glad that Josie & Hope are good again. Even tho Lizzie gets on my nerves I love that the 3 of them are close.... I love that Alaric is in Hope life. But I'm with you I like Mayas brother too. I think he and Hope would be cute together. Landon was just too helpless.... ya know? I think that the last prediction that Sphinx gave last week was about Kai. And I am so ready for someone from TVD to TO to become a regular on the show. I miss them so much. Marcel or Vincent maybe??? But I'd love for Klaus to come back. I would love to see him and Elijah and Hayley on the other side together.

message 25: by Anna Lynn (new)

Anna Lynn Portwood | 74 comments So I loved that Lizzie & Josie got Damon's car. I was happy to see a small piece of him in last weeks episode. I'm also strangely happy with Hope & Landon. I didn't think I would be but I am. I dont think we have seen the last of Clark either..... I think he will come back and save Hope.

message 26: by prettywhenicry (new)

Anna Lynn wrote: "So I loved that Lizzie & Josie got Damon's car. I was happy to see a small piece of him in last weeks episode. I'm also strangely happy with Hope & Landon. I didn't think I would be but I am. I don..."
OML I was just about to ask about the car. I suspected it was Damon's but was still kinda unsure.
I dunno bout Hope and Landon. But I LOVE Lizzie and Seb.
"Action is required" was iconic. like buhgfuyfyfys

message 27: by Anna Lynn (last edited Dec 16, 2019 06:52AM) (new)

Anna Lynn Portwood | 74 comments Yeah I totally love Lizzie and Seb too. Caleb is so funny. I was unsure of him the first part of last season but he has really proven to be a good friend. I didn't remember seeing MG last week so I'm not sure where he is but I wonder whats gonna happen with the Necromancer. I hate that we gotta wait until after the new year.

message 28: by prettywhenicry (new)

WHAAATTT? New episodes in January? That's not fair :/
I kinda like that the Necromancer is back. He had a humor AND it increases the chances of Klaus coming back for an episode. Right now I only want Kai back. The wait is annoying :/

message 29: by Anna Lynn (new)

Anna Lynn Portwood | 74 comments yeah it is! I'm looking forward to Kai too.

message 30: by Anna Lynn (new)

Anna Lynn Portwood | 74 comments So what did you think about Sebastian last week? I didnt see it coming. I thought he would be a nice guy who was just misunderstood but he seems to be the "Damon" of Legacies. Hopefully last week won't be the last we see of him.

message 31: by prettywhenicry (new)

Anna Lynn wrote: "So what did you think about Sebastian last week? I didnt see it coming. I thought he would be a nice guy who was just misunderstood but he seems to be the "Damon" of Legacies. Hopefully last week w..."

I mean Sebastian was obviously lying (i hope) cos he felt self-destructive (after all he still kinda is a teen and that was a very Damon-y thing to do)
THE PRISON WORLD IS HERE
KAI IS HERE
SEB IS HERE TOO
Legacies is surpassing my expectations skskssk

message 32: by prettywhenicry (new)

HOLY SHIT DID YOU SEE THE EPISODE?? THE LAST SCENE WAS SO GOOD I DIED OF EXCITEMENT.
KAI IS BACK.
JO IS A MONSTER.
I HOPE LIZZIE ISNT DEAD
WHY ARE THEY TURNING SEB INTO A WEIRDO

message 33: by Anna Lynn (new)

Anna Lynn Portwood | 74 comments OMG.... i know. it was so awesome. I'm so glad we are getting more than just 1 episode of Kai. I don't think they're making Seb a weirdo but i defintely think he is still hung up on his ex. And he loves the witches..... however, if Lizzie dies at least she will come back as a vampire and they wont have to worry about the merge. but i think that Hope will prob be the one to save Josie. Alaric probably shouldn't have sent those kids to the same place he sent Kai. I mean what did he expect would happen. ya know?? but seriously i can't wait for them to get back to mystic falls.

message 34: by prettywhenicry (new)

Anna Lynn wrote: "OMG.... i know. it was so awesome. I'm so glad we are getting more than just 1 episode of Kai. I don't think they're making Seb a weirdo but i defintely think he is still hung up on his ex. And he ..."
Whatever Seb is, I don't think he can be compared to Damon (like many people do) cos they are two very different personalities. I'm sure it's not the last we're seeing of Seb and Lizzie. Do you think he'll stay back in the prison world? I don't think Lizzie would let him stay...
I also think that the blond girl (i dont remember her name) in the prison world would be one of the reccuring characters. But again, we haven't seen the Sherriff and Maya (who I shipped with Hope) and her Son (who i also shipped with hope) in a while :/

At this point, there are just too many characters that everyone literally forgets about them. People who felt like the main characters just leave and never come back (like Rafael and Penelope).
God I miss Posie :/

message 35: by Anna Lynn (new)

Anna Lynn Portwood | 74 comments I agree, Seb is NOT Damon!!!! but I do like Seb. I hope he comes back from the prison world. I miss Rafael and Penelope. I liked both characters and I am super glad Kai is gonna be in another episode or 2. I'd love to have one of the originals or tvd regulars to come on Legacies for a reccuring role. I wonder why we havent seen the sheriff's kids in a while. we've seen her but not them. IDK..... but I can't wait for next week's episode. I hope there is more than 16 episodes this season.

I've really started liking Caleb. He was a little effy last season but this season he has been really funny and a good friend.

Do you think Josie is gonna go crazy dark and scary or do you think she will be able to harness it so that she can control the dark urges?

message 36: by prettywhenicry (new)

Yeah Caleb is developing as a character. I like him.
Now that I've had time to think of it, Lizzie would be better as a heretic ya know?
Legacies lack vampires. I mean it's all just witches and weird new creatures.

Also. Why do I feel that Landon CAN actually fly lmfao

message 37: by Anna Lynn (new)

Anna Lynn Portwood | 74 comments LOL.... yeah he finally has a power. I really hope he starts developing more powers bc i really hate that he is so helpless all the time. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for girl power and stuff but with Hope being such a strong person, she needs some strong to stand next to her. It's a huge turn off for me that he is so week. I want someone who can kick some ass and take care of me when I need it. ya know?

I agree, we need more vamps for sure. Since we don't have any heretics (except for Kai) we need at least one, and who better than Lizzie..... Can't wait for tonight's episode!

message 38: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (mysteria02) | 33 comments I really hope they bring back more TVD characters. Especially Damon and Caroline

message 39: by Anna Lynn (new)

Anna Lynn Portwood | 74 comments I would LOVE to see both of them! And I believe we will eventually get a Caroline cameo but I don't see it being more than 1 episode. So fingers crossed next season or if we get lucky, in the next few episodes, we will see Caroline. As much as I wish we could see Damon, I don't see him coming back. BUT have you watched the V Wars yet??? It's soooo GOOD!!!! I can't wait for season 2. Also it would appear that The Salvatore brothers are coming out with bourbon. I look forward to purchasing me some to enjoy.

message 40: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (mysteria02) | 33 comments Caroline is awesome!
Damon is my favorite character. I started V wars, but I couldn't get into it. It seemed to dark to me.
I can't think of anyone more perfect than the salvatore brothers to come out with bourbon. So awesome! I think I would rather take a picture of Damon and Stefans faces to put on a cherry coke bottle so than I would be able to feel like I am drinking something that they created without having to drink alcohol.

message 41: by Anna Lynn (new)

Anna Lynn Portwood | 74 comments lol.... good idea! I forget you're not of the legal age. (sorry) The V Wars was really good. But I know what you mean ab the too dark.... thats how i felt ab the Sabrina Teenage Witch show on netflix. I didn't even make it past the half mark on the 1st episode..... I enjoy paranormal shows and reads but being that I am a Christian, I draw the line at satanism.... that show felt very satany.... if that makes sense.

message 42: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (mysteria02) | 33 comments That's fine. I have no interest in alcohol anyway (it turns me off) so you are perfectly fine. I get that. That show seems a little weird in my opinion. I have a hard time watching shows that promote things that are bad. Not things like drugs or alcohol or sex. Things that promote that killing someone is not a bad thing or suicide is okay or that you should follow satan. That is why 13 reasons why bothers me. Not only does it promote it, it shows you how to do it. The characters don't really say that what the main girl did was bad. They get mad, but the adults almost glorify it. It bugs me.

message 43: by Anna Lynn (new)

Anna Lynn Portwood | 74 comments Agreed girl! Who is your favorite female lead on Legacies, TVD and The Originals??

message 44: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (mysteria02) | 33 comments On legacies it is Josie. On tvd it is easily Caroline and on the originals it is Rebekah. You?

message 45: by Anna Lynn (new)

Anna Lynn Portwood | 74 comments I'm a big Elena fan but after she left, and really after season 5 I was a Bonnie girl even tho I'm not a big witch fan..... I love Bonnie, Haley would be my girl from The Originals. I actually dont have a favorite on Legacies but I like Hope and Josie better than Lizzie. Lizzie is just a little too much for me most of the time but I'd be mad if she left show..... even tho she's not my favorite I'd be mad if she or any of the characters left the show.

message 46: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (mysteria02) | 33 comments I meant I was a lizzie fan. I mixed them up. oops. I am not an Elena fan either. I feel like the main characters are awful but they get away with it because they are hot or good people when they aren't. I mean Caroline was a loyal and good friend. she was always there and while she always had to have things perfect, she didn't make the same mistakes everyone else did. she didn't kill, she didn't lead anyone on. She made one mistake by sleeping with Klaus when it was not that big of a deal. I love Bonnie the most in season six and on. her friendship with Damon is the best.

message 47: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (mysteria02) | 33 comments That is also why I don't like Stefan. They said he was the good brother and he got away with so much and Damon was the bad brother but he was there. He really was not that bad of a guy. Stefan was.

message 48: by Anna Lynn (new)

Anna Lynn Portwood | 74 comments I loved Elena and then it was like why does everyone sacrifice everything for her all the time. It's like all they're concerned about was Elena. Bonnie and Caroline constantly did without happiness just so Elena was happy. That's when I really started liking Bonnie. I thought the show would be terrible without Elena but it was so great. and Bamon is my FAVORITE! this season Lizzie is definitely more likeable. Last season I didnt like her personality even a little bit. but I do love the 3 of them together. I love alaric so I'm glad that the twins and hope are close. I really wanted that in season 1 so when they finally buried the hatchet was happy. i liked Klaus and Caroline together. i had hoped that they would get together in the Originals but her met Kami. i liked Kami but then she died and then of course Stefan died so i really thought caroline and klaus would've gotten together in the final season but they didnt.

message 49: by Anna Lynn (new)

Anna Lynn Portwood | 74 comments I liked both Stefan and Damon they had such different personalities but at the end of the day they still loved each other and wanted to do right. Stefan was a ripper so he was crazy bad when he was on the human stuff.... no self control at all. Damon even tho he was bad at first was very controlled. he just didnt really care about anyone but himself. and he was more selfish with his reasons for things most of the time where Stefan was more selfless, but at the end of the day they both made the right decisions they just didnt get to it the same way. Stefan sacrificed more than damon did but damon became a great man, brother, friend and boyfriend. them together was the best.

message 50: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (mysteria02) | 33 comments I completely agree. Stefan and Elena were pinned as the good guys but they weren't. I liked Caroline and Klaus but my favorite with Caroline was Tyler. They were amazing together. I also loves Bonnie and enzo. I still want to cry when I see him die. I love lizzie. I think she is pretty cool. and I love the friendship between her and Hope. They are really making strides. I also love that hope and Josie did not let a boy tear them apart. I have seen a lot of friendships on tv been torn apart because of a guy. and I know they can decide what they do Bit it is nice that they can still be friends. I am not saying this with the whole feminist stuff cause I am not a feminist. it is just different and I like it. I am kind of happy that is was Stefan at the end instead of Damon who died. it sounds really bad but I love Damon.

« previous 1