paranormal romances with sexy tortured souls discussion

books > Twilight

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rebecca ❤ Bea ❤ (last edited Aug 22, 2009 09:10PM) (new)

Rebecca  ❤ Bea ❤ | 231 comments Mod
Well we had to have a discussion on Twilight really, didn't we? So love it or hate it, I want to hear what you think.

message 2: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) i do love this series but at the moment am actually a little bored of it i still cant wait for the films and am sure i will stop being bored of them when people stop talking about the all the time

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

i LOVE it! can't wait for new moon!! the books are just brilliant lol!!

message 4: by Rebecca ❤ Bea ❤ (last edited Aug 24, 2009 01:15PM) (new)

You love it? Really? i would have never have guessed? What is it holly? 28 posters? Do you want to tell everyone about the LIFESIZE cardboard cutout of Edward?

sorry hol I know I said no more internet conversations but i couldn't resist. (BTW people, she's my sister.)

I personally think its over commercialized but anyway what team are you?

Why do people put team in front of very fictional Guys name now? There's not just Team Edward or Team Jake, but now you can be Team Jace and Team Stark. I mean I do it too but still...???

message 6: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) haha yeah i no what you mean with all the different teams i guess its coz there is always two people wanting to be with the girl and so us the readers pick which they would go for.
am team edward
and i agree am bored with twilight at the moment

message 7: by Rebecca ❤ Bea ❤ (last edited Aug 24, 2009 01:30PM) (new)

Team Edward too and same I'm bored. I mean I love Rob and the movie's really good but I think in a way the film has almost ruined the books.

message 8: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) i love the films but i get what you mean if there wasnt a film then we probs wouldnt be bored but am still going to see new moon i lov rob

me too :D

message 10: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) : ) have you noticed a lot of people on this site dont like him the shame in it lol

I no. I got into a debate (well actually it was an argument) about him.

message 12: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) i think its mainly the americans (sorry americans but its true lol) well you dont have to debate me as i love him he is just...
he hasnt done all good films though have you seen how to be its really boring

I couldn't bring myself to watch...his hair!!!!
The Haunted Airman is qite gd. Have you seen little Ashes?

Yeah Americans (sorry) just don't get that moody thing.

message 14: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) no i nearly got it i had actually preordered it for months before it came out then the date got changed and i couldnt wait anymore and also after seeing how to be i was scared to waste my money. and yeah his hair looked a little rough.

and yeah your right about the moody thing but us brits do moody better than any other country lol am off to watch one tree hill now will come back after its finished though so might ttyl

message 15: by Rebecca ❤ Bea ❤ (last edited Aug 24, 2009 01:57PM) (new)

well we have a lot to be moody about!

bye

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

I hated the main characters. (Edward and Bella)

But the book kept me entertained so I liked it. The movie was...eh, idk. I liked the movie, I guess.

message 17: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) Rebecca ❤ Bea ❤ wrote: "well we have a lot to be moody about!

bye "

i know right