paranormal romances with sexy tortured souls discussion

books > The Luxe Novels

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Rebecca  ❤ Bea ❤ | 231 comments Mod
I've only read luxe and am just about to start Rumors. I love these books and I know loads of other people do to so talk away.

message 2: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) i have read all three of this series and i think they are really good books i do think they get better as they go on and am definately looking forward for the last book. i think my fave characters would be henry, teddy and diana

message 3: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (lettingtheinkdry) Are these book good? I wasn't sure wether to get them or not

message 4: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) yeah they r gud just not the best

they're so good

I love Henry and Diana

message 7: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) me 2

I've just finished Rumors. I couldn't believe the ending. I still feel tearful now and i finished about 2o mins ago. *sobs*

message 9: by Mackenzie (last edited Aug 25, 2009 01:51PM) (new)

Mackenzie RM (mackenzierm) Couldn't believe it in a good or bad way? It feels like such a long time ago that I read that book, I can barely remember what happens O__O

message 10: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) yeah it was really sad have you got envy yet wait til the ending of that

message 11: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie RM (mackenzierm) Yeah, I've read Envy already. It is really sad, but it kind of left you hanging.. so I'm really anxious for Splendor to come out!!

message 12: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) yeah me too

I'm buying Envy tomorrow. Please don't tell me what happens although I think I have some idea from an accidental glance at a spoiler in a discussion.

message 14: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) i wont tell you o well am sure you will still love the book

yeah I'm sure i will. i don't no who the 'thing' involves or anything.

message 16: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) o ok so you will still be surprised although with this series have you noticed it starts with the ending and then it goes back to how it started thats what i like about these books as i usually like to read the last page which i dont need to do with these

I don't ever read the last pages but I still don't mind cos they never really give you details but you just know as you read through the book that its building up to something and you get that feeling of dread. Its called dramatic irony, right?..Yeah it is cos I remember it from studying Romeo and Juliet and the prologue.

message 18: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) lol i can never help myself i always think this time am not going to read the last page but i always do

I can't do that but my sister and my mum always do.

message 20: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) : )