What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Fairytale retelling of sleeping beauty where the fairy-god mother is evil and plans for this dude to curse the main girl every 100 years. They are both in college for the main part of the book, and had something to do with abandoned house

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anon (last edited Apr 03, 2019 03:10PM) (new)

Anon | 1 comments I read this book a couple years ago (around 2015/2016) and it is a romance book for teens. I have been searching for it for the past few years and would SUPER appreciate some help finding it.

I don't remember much about it, but there was some sort of super-powerful fairy godmother who was evil. The story was based off of sleeping beauty (I think also cinderella), where the girl was put to sleep every 100 or 50 years by the guy she loved to fall asleep under a spell. I believe the main part of the book they were in college for. There was also something to do with an abandoned house (I think it burned down?). The boy that the main character loved was working for the evil fairy godmother. The girl would come close to realizing what was going on before getting cursed, and I think magic might have been involved.

I know this was very vague, but I really appreciate any help!

message 2: by Kris (last edited Apr 06, 2019 01:42PM) (new)

Kris | 32230 comments Mod
Anon, what's the time period and location of the story (e.g., Earth, contemporary, country/region/big city/small town, fantasy world)?

What are they studying in college?

message 3: by Gillian (new)

Gillian Wiseman (gillianwiseman) | 146 comments It sounds like it could be part of Alex Flinn's "Kendra Chronicles" Beastly. This is the first one, which may not be what you're looking for, so check the whole series.

message 4: by Victoria (new)

Victoria (xtori) | 7 comments A Kiss In Time?
or maybe My Unfair Godmother?

message 5: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4072 comments Mod
My Unfair Godmother for the link to one of Victoria Mrak's suggestions. There are many books called A Kiss in Time, so I didn't link to any of them.

message 6: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 15760 comments Still looking for this one?