Literally Leander discussion

The Final Six (The Final Six, #1)
This topic is about The Final Six
Book Discussions - 2019 > First Impressions - July

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Leander Public Library | 136 comments Mod
The featured book for July 2019 is The Final Six by Alexandra Monir.

The Final Six is the first book in a space-themed series, following a group of teenage astronauts on a mission to Jupiter's moon. The book is currently being adapted into a movie, and the book's sequel is slated to be released in 2020.

What do you think about the book for this month? Let us know!

Kristen | 136 comments Hmm, I can usually take it or leave it when it comes to space operas. The premise of this one sounds similar to books like Nyxia or The 100, the latter of which has a long-running TV series that I never finished (I'm not very good at keeping up with television series. It's fact. So don't let my procrastination/loss of interest dissuade you if you want to give it a try.)

I did mark this book as to-read when it was first being promoted right before its publishing, but I never got around to reading it. I'm glad I'll finally get it read. Here's to hoping that I enjoy it!

message 3: by Christine (new) - added it

Christine | 125 comments I want to read more science fiction so am glad that this book was chosen for book club. I haven't read the two books Kristen mentioned, but the premise of this book sounds interesting.

Kristen | 136 comments Christine wrote: "I haven't read the two books Kristen mentioned, but the premise of this book sounds interesting."

I would definitely give Nyxia a try, if you're interested!