Challenge Corner discussion

Pucked (Pucked, #1)
This topic is about Pucked
Let's Buddy! - Series > Pucked Series by Helena Hunting -> Restarting August 1st, 2020

Comments Showing 1-50 of 61 (61 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new) - rated it 3 stars

Felicia | 14794 comments Mod
With a famous NHL player for a stepbrother, Violet Hall is well acquainted with the playboy reputation of many a hockey star. So of course she isn't interested in legendary team captain Alex Waters or his pretty, beat-up face and rock-hard six-pack abs. But when Alex inadvertently obliterates Violet's misapprehension regarding the inferior intellect of hockey players, he becomes much more than just a hot body with the face to match. Suffering from a complete lapse in judgment, Violet discovers just how good Alex is with the hockey stick in his pants.

Violet believes her night of orgasmic magic with Alex is just that: one night. But Alex starts to call. And text. And email and send extravagant - and quirky - gifts. Suddenly he's too difficult to ignore and nearly impossible not to like. The problem is, the media portrays Alex as a total player, and Violet doesn't want to be part of the game.

message 2: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Aly (alyp_01) | 18893 comments Mod
chapter 6 (view spoiler)

message 3: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new) - rated it 3 stars

Poo. I'm going to start this tonight. Hopefully.

message 4: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

LOL! I think you'll like it

message 5: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (last edited Apr 03, 2019 02:13PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

chapter 13 (view spoiler)

message 6: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new) - rated it 3 stars

Aly wrote: "LOL! I think you'll like it"

I hope so! Lol.

message 7: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

chapter 20 (view spoiler)

message 8: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

finished (view spoiler)
This was good but it took all day to listen to it, whew.

message 9: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new) - rated it 3 stars

25%(view spoiler)

50%(view spoiler)

75%(view spoiler)

Finished(view spoiler)

message 10: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

About her mom, I know! Like you need boundaries haha

message 11: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new) - rated it 3 stars

Aly wrote: "About her mom, I know! Like you need boundaries haha"

Yeah, that really made me mad. I was not with that.

And he did sound Irish and not Canadian. Lolol. I'm from Buffalo, there are ALWAYS Canadians in Buffalo since we're so close to the boarder and they do not sound like that. Lmfao.

message 12: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Thank you! I haven't met a ton of Canadians, but I feel like their accent is not usually that heavy. Ha

message 13: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new) - rated it 3 stars

Yeah, definitely not. Lol. They definitely say aye a lot though. So that representation was correct. Also, you probably didn't realize but it mentioned Tim Hortons! That's the coffee shop I go to every. damn. morning. before work becaue it's a Western NY thing too. :D

message 14: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

I've heard of it but never been there. Is it better than Starbucks?

message 15: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new) - rated it 3 stars

Locals might think so. But someone whose never had Tim's wouldn't think so. I get iced cappuccinos every day. So very unhealthy. But it's definitely better than getting a frappuccino from Starbs. Lol. Cheaper too. I can get two medium ice caps for the price of one grande frappuccino.

message 16: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

That's definitely a plus! If I ever get to a Tim's, I'll try it out :)

message 17: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new) - rated it 3 stars

It's so good! Ugh. Lol.

message 18: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new) - rated it 3 stars

*************** RESTARTING JULY 15TH 2019 ***************

message 19: by Erica (new) - added it

Erica Paré | 1802 comments Pucked Up (Pucked, #2) by Helena Hunting
Chapter 2 (view spoiler)

message 20: by Erica (new) - added it

Erica Paré | 1802 comments (view spoiler)

message 21: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ooh, I'm going to start this in the next day or so

message 22: by Erica (new) - added it

Erica Paré | 1802 comments I totally forgot what the first book was about so the start of the 2nd one took a few chapters to bring it back lol but its been cute so far. Long audiobooks though is the downfall :(

message 23: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

yeah I feel you! I like when I can get them done in like 4 hours

message 24: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Listening to Pucked Up (Pucked, #2) by Helena Hunting now

message 25: by Erica (new) - added it

Erica Paré | 1802 comments Chapter 11 (view spoiler)

message 26: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

ch 7 (view spoiler)

message 27: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

ch 14 (view spoiler)

message 28: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

ch 21 (view spoiler)

message 29: by Erica (new) - added it

Erica Paré | 1802 comments Bahaha from your spoilers I cant wait to finish this book. I started a botm and another BR so left this one for a bit

message 30: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Finished (view spoiler)
I'm not starting the 3rd book until at least tomorrow

message 31: by Erica (new) - added it

Erica Paré | 1802 comments Chap 22 (view spoiler)

message 32: by Erica (new) - added it

Erica Paré | 1802 comments finished (view spoiler)

message 33: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Erica wrote: "finished [spoilers removed]"

For real! I felt bad for them lol. I'm starting book 3 in just a minute

message 34: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (last edited Jul 22, 2019 01:49PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Pucked Over (Pucked, #3) by Helena Hunting
ch 7 (view spoiler)

message 35: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

ch 14 (view spoiler)

message 36: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

ch 22 (view spoiler)

message 37: by Erica (new) - added it

Erica Paré | 1802 comments Started that one today

message 38: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

finished (view spoiler)

message 39: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

I'll read the 4th one with you, even though I pretty much hate Violet at this point lol. I'll wait until you start

message 40: by Erica (new) - added it

Erica Paré | 1802 comments Chapter 7 (view spoiler)

message 41: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Well, I went ahead and read Forever Pucked because I was bored. It was meh, I don't like Violet and I don't think she and Alex needed a second book.

message 42: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Forever Pucked (Pucked, #4) by Helena Hunting
ch 5 (view spoiler)
ch 10 (view spoiler)
ch 15 (view spoiler)
finished (view spoiler)

message 43: by Erica (new) - added it

Erica Paré | 1802 comments Apparently i forgot to post
50% i also cannot believe that injury! Imagine being a guy and almost losing your junk!
80% (view spoiler)
100% (view spoiler)

message 44: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Erica wrote: "Apparently i forgot to post
50% i also cannot believe that injury! Imagine being a guy and almost losing your junk!
80% [spoilers removed]
100% [spoilers removed]"

I know, I felt bad about (view spoiler) too. They're cute together

message 45: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Starting book 5 now!

message 46: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Pucked Off (Pucked, #5) by Helena Hunting
ch 6 (view spoiler)

message 47: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

ch 13 (view spoiler)

message 48: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

ch 19 (view spoiler)

message 49: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

finished (view spoiler)

message 50: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Pucked Love (Pucked, #6) by Helena Hunting
ch 5 (view spoiler)

« previous 1