Challenge Corner discussion

Honor Among Thieves (The Honors, #1)
This topic is about Honor Among Thieves
Let's Buddy! - Series > the Honors Series by Rachel Caine - Starting April 13th, 2019

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new) - added it

Felicia | 14745 comments Mod
Petty criminal Zara Cole has a painful past that’s made her stronger than most, which is why she chose life in New Detroit instead of moving with her family to Mars. In her eyes, living inside a dome isn’t much better than a prison cell.

Still, when Zara commits a crime that has her running scared, jail might be exactly where she’s headed. Instead Zara is recruited into the Honors, an elite team of humans selected by the Leviathan—a race of sentient alien ships—to explore the outer reaches of the universe as their passengers.

Zara seizes the chance to flee Earth’s dangers, but when she meets Nadim, the alien ship she’s assigned, Zara starts to feel at home for the first time. But nothing could have prepared her for the dark, ominous truths that lurk behind the alluring glitter of starlight.

message 2: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Alaina (ameserole) | 49693 comments Mod
Lmfao this is for the 13th instead 😂😂

message 3: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (last edited Apr 16, 2019 09:54AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Honor Among Thieves (The Honors, #1) by Rachel Caine
27%: (view spoiler)
54%: (view spoiler)

message 4: by Jennifer, Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jennifer | 3006 comments Mod
I've got my copy, I just need to finish up a couple of things before diving in.

message 5: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jennifer wrote: "I've got my copy, I just need to finish up a couple of things before diving in."

it's all good! I gotta catch up on br comments and I was just flying through this book so I figured I should add comments before I forget them lol

message 6: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

81%: (view spoiler)

message 7: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

100%: (view spoiler)

message 8: by Jennifer, Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Honor Among Thieves (The Honors, #1) by Rachel Caine
Ch 5 (end of Part 1) - (view spoiler)
Ch 10 (end of Part 2) - (view spoiler)
Ch 18 (end of Part 3) - (view spoiler)
Finished - I really liked it! (view spoiler)

message 9: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Aly (alyp_01) | 18380 comments Mod
I'm going to get this in today! I've been excited to read this since I got it in a book box

message 10: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (last edited Apr 30, 2019 02:47PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

End of part 1 (view spoiler)
End of part 2 (view spoiler)
End of part 3 (view spoiler)
finished (view spoiler)

message 11: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

I’m probably going to dive into the second book next month, so tomorrow 😂😂

message 12: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Is it out? I'll try to get it on audio

message 13: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Aly wrote: "Is it out? I'll try to get it on audio"

Pretty sure it is

message 14: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

It looks like it's not on audio. Maybe the publisher decided not to do one? Sad face

message 15: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Aw. Have you checked overdrive?

message 16: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

they have the ebook, so I'll just read that

message 17: by Jennifer, Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

I have book 2 waiting for me at the library. I’ll pick it up after this trip, should be able to start by Monday.

message 18: by Jennifer, Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

I got my copy, are you ready to start book 2?

message 19: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

I'm ready, I just got mine from the library

message 20: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

I haven't gotten mine yet but I'll look for it now on overdrive!

message 21: by Jennifer, Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ugh, I am sorry ladies, I haven't started this as planned. I'm behind on my physicals so far this month. I DO have my copy, I just need time to lay on the couch and READ!!!

message 22: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Same girl. Same. I just started the belles so I will start this book after that.

message 23: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Same!!! I am bad bad at physicals blah

message 24: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Honor Bound (The Honors, #2) by Rachel Caine
25%: (view spoiler)
50%: (view spoiler)
82%: (view spoiler)
100%: (view spoiler)

message 25: by Jennifer, Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

I'm starting this tonight. I'm gonna do it!

message 26: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Yay Jennifer! It's next on my list after I finish Horde, which should be tonight

message 27: by Jennifer, Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ch 6 (approx 25%) - (view spoiler)
Ch 13 (approx. 50%) - (view spoiler)

message 28: by Jennifer, Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ch 16 (approx 75%) - (view spoiler)

message 29: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Yay you're doing it! I have to stop being lazy and read it

message 30: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Chapter 6 (view spoiler) I like this so far!

message 31: by Jennifer, Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Finished - (view spoiler)

message 32: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

WOOHOO YOU DID IT! ALSO KEEP GOING ALY!

message 33: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Chapter 12 (view spoiler)
Chapter 18 (view spoiler)
Finished! (view spoiler)
Loved this book! So much craziness happening