Cold Comfort Farm
This topic is about Cold Comfort Farm
This Months Book > Cold Comfort Farm - Stella Gibbons August 2019

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kathryn Parry (kathrynmorgan-parry) | 707 comments Mod
Annabel's second book this year.

I love the start of this quirky story. Hopefully it will keep like this.

Dianne (deemitchell) | 349 comments It does. Really funny. All the characters are weird!

Finished this. A delightful read that I will pick up the others in the series. Not sure how it can continue though.

Dianne (deemitchell) | 349 comments I didn't realise it was a series. Will have to investigate. I hope to read it in the next week or so. I have read it before but look forward to a reread

There are two others from the same author. Not sure how they are linked but both with cold comfort farm in the title. A Christmas one and another one a conference at cold comfort farm. Not sure what order as nothing I can find to date them.

Dianne (deemitchell) | 349 comments If you get around to reading them, let me know if they are any good.

message 8: by Kathryn (last edited Apr 21, 2019 02:57PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Christmas at Cold Comfort Farm by Stella Gibbons the Christmas one is a prequel.
Conference At Cold Comfort Farm by Stella Gibbons the conference one follows on.

Going to try to catch up but if I get time I will read them. Going to check if they are free online and I will link them if they are.

Dianne (deemitchell) | 349 comments Thank you