What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

The Stolen
This topic is about The Stolen
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Young Adult Fiction. [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sarah | 7 comments Hello! Lookig for a book from maybe early 2000's
Young Adult Fiction

It's a story about a young girl who meets a girl her age, they become friends and she goes back to her house and meets this old lady. The old lady teached the girl how to 'leave her body' and float through the sky - when she comes back, the old lady has put her soul into the young girls soul, and that was their plan all along. The two old ladies jump into the bodies of younger souls to keep living.
I read it in the UK.

Help! Thanks in advance :)

message 2: by Kate (new)

Kate (katespofford) | 248 comments Could it be: The Stolen
Meredith is a new girl at school. An orphan, living with her elderly granny. She must be lonely - or so Carly thinks, trying to be nice. But sometimes nice doesn't work. Sometimes people are worse than you could ever imagine. And Meredith has a secret - a story Carly can hardly begin to believe.

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37753 comments Mod
Sarah, please add genre and plot details to your header. We have thousands of group members looking for YA fiction and your thread needs to stand out at a single glance.

Sarah | 7 comments Hi all! Kat!! That is it!! I’ve been searching for Y E A R S. Thank you so so much!!!

message 5: by Kate (new)

Kate (katespofford) | 248 comments Sarah wrote: "Hi all! Kat!! That is it!! I’ve been searching for Y E A R S. Thank you so so much!!!"

Glad I could help!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Stolen (other topics)