Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Beta Reader needed Romance Novel- Not published

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ashley (last edited Apr 02, 2019 07:07AM) (new)

Ashley Gomes | 3 comments Hello, I am looking for someone who is willing to read a book I am currently working on. It is only halfway done, but it would be nice to get feedback on plot and characters. Sadly I can not afford to pay anyone right now, but if the book is a success I could be looking for someone to beta read my other books for money. Please let me know if you are interested. It is a book for +18 contains profanity and sexual situations. 37,000+ words.

message 2: by Angela (new)

Angela (officialangelalee) | 29 comments Hi Ashley. I'll read it if you're interested. I'm new to this, but I'm an avid reader (romance in addition to other genres) and have gotten my beta feet wet on a few other pieces already.

message 3: by Libby (new)

Libby Iriks (libby_m_iriks) Hi Ashley,

I’ll give it a read for you. I read, write and edit romance, and will be happy to give you some feedback.

I’m looking at offering paid beta services, so if you’re happy with my feedback, I would be grateful for a testimonial.

If you’d like more information about me, you can check out http://perfectpearediting.com.

You can email your MS to libbymiriks@gmail.com.

Regards
Libby

message 4: by Carolyn (new)

Carolyn | 29 comments Hi Ashley. I'd like to read what you have so far. If it's in word document please email me at fibromania@aol.com. List anything you'd like me to pay particular attention to.

message 5: by SeRi (new)

SeRi | 2 comments Hi Ashley if you want i can read it. I love reading. I read a lot especially romance and I've already been a beta reader for a couple of authors.
If you're interested this is my email sere.riccii@gmail.com

message 6: by Karen (new)

Karen A. Wyle (kawyle) | 23 comments SeRi -- if you're interested in beta reading a Western historical romance, set in 1870s Nebraska, please let me know!

SeRi wrote: "Hi Ashley if you want i can read it. I love reading. I read a lot especially romance and I've already been a beta reader for a couple of authors.
If you're interested this is my email sere.riccii@..."