Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

The King Who Disappeared
This topic is about The King Who Disappeared
Advanced Copies for Review > Review request for new fantasy novel

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hank (new)

Hank Quense | 80 comments Here's the blurb for my new novel: A long time ago, Bohan was a king. But that was before the sleep spell. Now that he’s awake again, it’s time for revenge.

This adventure story is filled with satire.

Available in epub, pdf or mobi formats

Available on 4/15/19

message 2: by Sam (new)

Sam | 14 comments This sound very interesting!

message 3: by Ally (new)

Ally McKalli | 6 comments This sounds amazing! I’m interested in reading!!

message 4: by Hank (new)

Hank Quense | 80 comments That's good to hear, Ally. I'll need your email addy and the format you want to receive.

message 5: by Hank (new)

Hank Quense | 80 comments Sam wrote: "This sound very interesting!"

Wanna review copy, Sam? I'll need your email addy and the format you want.

message 6: by Ally (new)

Ally McKalli | 6 comments Hank wrote: "That's good to hear, Ally. I'll need your email addy and the format you want to receive."

Hi Hank!

My email is: ally2cooper@hotmail.com and I’d prefer an ePub please! Very excited for this!

message 7: by Sam (new)

Sam | 14 comments Yes I would like to review it my email is sadime2988@hotmail.com
Thank you :)

message 8: by Hank (new)

Hank Quense | 80 comments Sam wrote: "Yes I would like to review it my email is sadime2988@hotmail.com
Thank you :)"

Sam, my apologies. I just saw this message from you. Are you still interested in reading my new novel?

message 9: by Jdlreads (new)

Jdlreads | 43 comments Hi Hank! do you still need reviewers? may I know the word count? and do you have a deadline on when I should post the review? thanks!

message 10: by Hank (new)

Hank Quense | 80 comments Sure, I can always use another review. Thank you for interest in my story
The word count is 60K plus a few. I'll need an email and the format you prefer: pdf, epub or mobi

message 11: by Ursula (new)

Ursula Heinrich | 16 comments I would like a print copy.

message 12: by Hank (new)

Hank Quense | 80 comments Ursula wrote: "I would like a print copy."
Alas, Ursula, I only have ebooks

message 13: by Israel (new)

Israel (joybookish) | 7 comments If it's still available, I'd love to read. israeltuckerbk201@gmail.com

message 14: by Hank (new)

Hank Quense | 80 comments Israel, I'm always looking for more reviews. I'll need your email address and if you prefer a pdf, mobi or epub version.