Book Cougars discussion

Readalongs > Sapphira and the Slave Girl by Willa Cather

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emily (last edited Apr 21, 2019 07:59AM) (new)

Emily | 97 comments Mod
A co-readalong with Jenny Colvin of the Book Envy Podcast. More details are forthcoming, but we know this will take place in June.

The link to the co-readalong of Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell can be found on Reading Envy's GR page. Click HERE.

Jenny (Reading Envy) (readingenvy) | 6 comments And if you want a link to where the Gone with the Wind discussions will take place, it's over here! (We are cross linking.)

I'm looking forward to this!

message 3: by Gail (new)

Gail | 9 comments I have put a hold on Sapphira at the library....I'm in!

message 4: by Emily (new)

Emily | 97 comments Mod
Thanks, Jenny! I was just going to set-up the link to your page. I've added it to our announcement above, as well.

message 5: by Tricia (new)

Tricia | 8 comments can't find this and audio. Instead I'm listening to the autobiography of Jane Pittman anyone interested in reading and recording Saphira and the slave girl and then sending it to me?

Jenny (Reading Envy) (readingenvy) | 6 comments Tricia wrote: "can't find this and audio. Instead I'm listening to the autobiography of Jane Pittman anyone interested in reading and recording Saphira and the slave girl and then sending it to me?"

Maybe you spelled it wrong? It's available.

message 7: by FoxedFolios (new)

FoxedFolios | 8 comments Anyone reading the vintage classics edition of this book? The cover is 😍😍 (I would post a link but I’m on the app and therefore functionality is limited!)

Jenny (Reading Envy) (readingenvy) | 6 comments FoxedFolios wrote: "Anyone reading the vintage classics edition of this book? The cover is 😍😍 (I would post a link but I’m on the app and therefore functionality is limited!)"
I am! I had the audio already but still bought it because.... pretty.

message 9: by Tricia (new)

Tricia | 8 comments to clarify, it's not available in the library system I use. I don't use any other form of audiobooks.

message 10: by Chris (new)

Chris Wolak (ChrisWolak) | 81 comments Mod
Tricia wrote: "to clarify, it's not available in the library system I use. I don't use any other form of audiobooks."

Hi Tricia, would you have the ability to listen to it on CD?

message 11: by Deb (new)

Deb | 20 comments Placed a hold on this!! I'm in too!

message 12: by Chris (new)

Chris Wolak (ChrisWolak) | 81 comments Mod
Deb wrote: "Placed a hold on this!! I'm in too!"

Yay, Deb! Thrilled you'll be joining us!