The Book Dragons Book Club discussion

Books > Favourite Books <3

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by A_ bookbound _soul, Legacies (new)

A_ bookbound _soul (a_bookbound_soul) | 55 comments Mod
Share about your favourite books and why you love them.

message 2: by Harper Nicole (new)

Harper Nicole (harpernicole) Harry Potter: The world build is fantastic. That's really why I love it. Of course the characters are great, and the plot. But the world is just brilliant.
Fablehaven: This series is so much fun. I really love the characters in this one. They are so well done, and you get attached to all of them.
The Hunger Games: The plot, people. How can you not love the plot? It is so great, and the writing is magnificent!
I have others, but these are my main. Lol

message 3: by A_ bookbound _soul, Legacies (new)

I agree with you on Harry Potter. It's THE BEST series in the world. I also liked the plot of Hunger Games but I kinda don't like Katniss. But I love Peeta.

message 4: by Allison (new)

Allison (allisonriera) | 2 comments the Harry Potter series. / amazing characters, gorgeous worldbuilding, and it's truly home.

the Lord of the Rings. / gorgeous writing & makes me want to go on a quest, wear a cloak, and run thru a grassy valley.

the Raven Cycle. / beautiful prose, gorgeous quotes, amazing characters, and an intriguing premise.

message 5: by Harper Nicole (new)

Harper Nicole (harpernicole) Grace :) wrote: "I agree with you on Harry Potter. It's THE BEST series in the world. I also liked the plot of Hunger Games but I kinda don't like Katniss. But I love Peeta."

Yeah, I can see why you wouldn't like Katniss, but I have a heart for her. I just love Peeta!

message 6: by Girlwglasses1 (new)

Girlwglasses1 Violinist of Venice
From what I know, it's not very popular but it's definitely worth reading.
Unique story, realistic plot and very emotional.🙌

message 7: by Grace (new)

Grace | 4 comments It not a very common book but I absolutely love the book Every Move. It scares you silly and I would recommend to not read it at night.

message 8: by A_ bookbound _soul, Legacies (new)

Grace wrote: "It not a very common book but I absolutely love the book Every Move. It scares you silly and I would recommend to not read it at night."

Are you talking about this one Every Move ?

message 9: by Grace (new)

Grace | 4 comments Yep!

message 10: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (a1yssa3) One of my favorite series is Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardago. They are so creative and the characters are so loveable!