What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

A Different Blue
This topic is about A Different Blue
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Teenage girl gets pregnant, ends up living underneath her teacher who she had a crush on. Teacher helps her out when she wants to put the baby up for adoption. [s]

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amaia (new) - added it

Amaia Clinton | 4 comments This book is about a high school student who ends up HATING this new teacher at first and pulls all sorts of pranks on him. She ends up getting pregnant with someone else. She realizes that she can't support the baby and doesn't know what to do so she tells the father who does nothing. When she's crying, she goes to her teachers house who helps her by getting her a place stay that's a flat underneath his own house. Slowly she begins falling in love with him but he has a girlfriends. Until one his friends is able to get her artwork shown in an exhibit. Shortly after that she has the baby and gives it up for adoption. For a while after that, she doesn't see anyone or do anything until the teacher cheers her up and he realizes that he loves her as well but was denying it because she was his student at one point.

message 2: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 15703 comments The student was still a minor?

This doesn't sound like traditional YA fiction. Could it have been NA? What country does it take place in?

message 3: by Amaia (new) - added it

Amaia Clinton | 4 comments I'm fairly certain it was in the United States. I believe that I read it in in the year 2015. It was shortly after she graduated and the teacher was young for being a teacher already. I'm unsure about the genre but NA sounds about right.

message 4: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 15703 comments Did you read it as a physical book or an e-book?

message 5: by Amaia (new) - added it

Amaia Clinton | 4 comments Physical book

message 7: by Amaia (new) - added it

Amaia Clinton | 4 comments Yes that's it! Thank you

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

A Different Blue (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Amy Harmon (other topics)