Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Need beta for fantasy story.

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lynn (new)

Lynn Lawler | 12 comments Hello, I am in need of a beta reader for my manuscript. It tells the story of two women who are taken against their will to a remote place where they discover they are part of deeper mystery. There is romance and paranormal in here too. It is curently at 130k. If you are interested, just let me know. Thank you.

message 2: by Zero (new)

Zero (jl_sanchez) | 75 comments Hello Lynn,

I'm very interested in your manuscript, however, my rate of return is a little slow at the moment. Do you have a flexible deadline or are you expecting quick feedback?

message 3: by Lynn (new)

Lynn Lawler | 12 comments Hi Zero, I'm having a second pair of eyes look at it in June and I was hoping to get it back in about a month from now. Will that work for you?

message 4: by Zero (new)

Zero (jl_sanchez) | 75 comments Hello, again Lynn,

Unfortunately, at this time, I would need a bit more time than that to finish 130k words with detailed feedback.

The last thing I want is to be a burden instead of helping you, so regrettably, I will have to pass on beta reading your book.

Best of luck.

Zero.

message 5: by Shelby (new)

Shelby (shelby-reads) | 9 comments I can read 130k in less than a month. I'm probably not your go-to for line-by-line feedback, but I will be happy to keep a journal as I read and then send you my collected thoughts when I'm done.

message 6: by Lynn (new)

Lynn Lawler | 12 comments Shelby, thanks for your interest in my story. Do you have a contact email I can send it to you. Lynn

message 7: by Shelby (new)

Shelby (shelby-reads) | 9 comments shelbytench @ gmail

message 8: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Latulippe | 13 comments I’d love to be able to read this. My email is Kayla.latulippe@snhu.edu