Fans of Eloisa James & Julia Quinn discussion

Weekly Reading > What are you reading April 1?

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Okie (new)

Okie (okieb) | 2051 comments Mod
Sorry for such a late post y'all! Lots goin' on these next two weeks. I'm finally making my way back home to Texas, so the craze to pack my life up has begun. Also, yesterday was my last day at work- its been a bit crazy.
With so much goin' on I still make time to read.. I don't know how not to. LOL!

This week I'm reading Blindsided by Eden Finley, Copper Creek by Cate Ashwood, and Snow Storm by Davidson King.

message 2: by Chocolatesoup (new)

Chocolatesoup | 357 comments I'm reading Rhapsodic by Laura Thalassa, and will read Eleanor Oliphant Is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman for my book club and The Negotiator by Avery Flynn for a buddy read

Stacey is Sassy (staceyissassy) | 1228 comments Okie wrote: "Sorry for such a late post y'all! Lots goin' on these next two weeks. I'm finally making my way back home to Texas, so the craze to pack my life up has begun. Also, yesterday was my last day at wor..."

Safe and happy moving, Okie. :-)

Stacey is Sassy (staceyissassy) | 1228 comments Chocolatesoup wrote: "I'm reading Rhapsodic by Laura Thalassa, and will read Eleanor Oliphant Is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman for my book club and The Negotiator by Av..."

I love Laura Thalassa and I've enjoyed all that I've read so far. :-)

message 5: by Okie (new)

Okie (okieb) | 2051 comments Mod
Thank you, Stacey!

message 6: by Irisheyes (new)

Irisheyes | 892 comments Good luck, Okie! I hope everything is smooth sailing!

Doing a lot of re-reading lately. Last week I read Then Came You and Dreaming of You by Lisa Kleypas. This week it's the Seducer series by Madeline Hunter. Both re-reads have been very satisfying.

message 7: by Manda (new)

Manda Collins (manda_collins) | 1885 comments Mod
Safe travels, Okie!

I'm rereading this week too, Irish. I read Laura Griffin's new one Stone Cold Heart, this weekend so now I'm revisiting some favorites from her Tracers series.

message 8: by Leigh-Ayn (new)

Leigh-Ayn | 1137 comments I can't find anything to keep my attention at the moment :( so I am just plodding along! I did buy the new Celeste Bradley book On Bended Knee at an author signing event on sunday! so might try that!

Aly is so frigging bored | 851 comments Mod
Okie good luck! Packing is ok, unpacking nearly killed me when we moved a few years ago. In the end I was think if I really needed all my stuff or I could just, you know, throw it all out :D

I'm reading The Virtuoso by Grace Burrowes, which is really slow going for me. I don't know why, because I like Ms Burrowes' writing style and the story is good, but it's going really sloooow. I'm also starting I Want You Back by Lorelei James and after that a re-read of Ilona Andrews' Clean Sweep.

Have fun rereading ladies.

message 10: by Stacey is Sassy (new)

Stacey is Sassy (staceyissassy) | 1228 comments Aly is so frigging bored wrote: "Okie good luck! Packing is ok, unpacking nearly killed me when we moved a few years ago. In the end I was think if I really needed all my stuff or I could just, you know, throw it all out :D

I'm r..."

I found Virtuoso slow as well, Aly. I loved the whole series but that one dragged. I'm pretty sure I finished it with a smile, so it must have come good at some stage. :-)

message 11: by Dls (new)

Dls | 2063 comments Mod
Wow Okie congratulations! I hope it all goes smoothly.

I have been rereading a number of the In Death series and just downloaded the new Grace Burrowes. Also I have promised myself I can read the new Courtney Milan as soon as the taxes are done