Addicted to YA discussion

A Discovery of Witches (All Souls Trilogy, #1)
This topic is about A Discovery of Witches
Discussion Leaders > Discussion Leader Sign Up: A Discovery of Witches

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erika, Dream Thief (new)

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 5184 comments Mod
Discussion Leader Rules and Guidelines

Please check out our rules and guidelines for discussion leaders before signing up for the position. The first person to sign up will get the position and the second person will be an alternate, if the first can't lead the discussion for some reason. Please only sign up if you think you will be able to actively participate in May's BOTM discussion.

If you wish to sign up to lead the discussion for this book, comment below "I want to be a discussion leader"!

Tamara (tamaraswart) | 39 comments Hello All;
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the All Souls Trilogy- of which "A Discovery Of Witches" is book I, and also the follow•up/companion•book "Time's Convert" by Deborah Harkness. These books are DEFINITELY on my VERY FAVORITE books list!!! I have read the All Souls trilogy approx. 4-5 times.
I would love to be the Discussion Leader for "A Discovery Of Witches". I am going to be re•reading the trilogy soon - so might as well be in May ... As I read Time's Convert recently.

Tamara (tamaraswart) | 39 comments I want to be a Discussion Leader. 😉

message 4: by Aija (new) - added it

Aija  (itsintheproof89) | 12 comments I want to be a discussion leader!
I have not read this series but will be reading the first book this month so why not lead a discussion on it :)

Sheila Samuelson (BookAddict30) (bookaddict30) | 6 comments I want to be a discussion leader!!
I read this book back in February and have been looking to discuss it with people ever since :)

Katya Mokretar | 1 comments I don’t want to be a discussion leader just wanted to say that I absolutely love the series it is one of the few that you want to read over and over again. The tv series is as usual not as good but still I think quite well done.

Tamara (tamaraswart) | 39 comments I agree Katya! All Souls is one of my FAVE series/trilogies (but, now with Time's Convert) ever! Have you read Time's Convert yet? I also enjoyed the Illustrated Guide ... but of course it isn't part of the actual stories of the All Souls "Verse" a.k.a. "Universe". The depth Harkness takes these characters to and the world she creates is WICKED•AMAZING!!!

message 8: by Louise (new) - added it

Louise (loopylou13) | 1 comments Living about 30 mins away from Oxford made me love this book even more. I knew nearly all the places they visited there which made these books much more fun. I just completely adore this book.

message 9: by Erika, Dream Thief (new)

Tamara wrote: "I want to be a Discussion Leader. 😉"

Hi since you signed up first you will be the discussion leader!

message 10: by Erika, Dream Thief (new)

Aija wrote: "I want to be a discussion leader!
I have not read this series but will be reading the first book this month so why not lead a discussion on it :)"

You will be the alternate discussion leader if Tamara can no longer be the the discussion leader.

message 11: by Erika, Dream Thief (new)

Sheila wrote: "I want to be a discussion leader!!
I read this book back in February and have been looking to discuss it with people ever since :)"

Unfortunately someone is already the discussion leader and the alternate.

Tamara (tamaraswart) | 39 comments Wonderful; I an looking forward to it!

Tamara (tamaraswart) | 39 comments Erika wrote: "Tamara wrote: "I want to be a Discussion Leader. 😉"

Hi since you signed up first you will be the discussion leader!"

Erika; Will this thread now become the "discussion thread " in May?

message 14: by Erika, Dream Thief (new)

Tamara wrote: "Erika wrote: "Tamara wrote: "I want to be a Discussion Leader. 😉"

Hi since you signed up first you will be the discussion leader!"

Erika; Will this thread now become the "discussion thread " in May?"

No. The discussion will be posted in the currently reading folder by one of the moderators on May 1st. A group message will be sent out when those are available.

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/group...

Tamara (tamaraswart) | 39 comments Sounds good. Thanks Erika. I am looking forward to it

Tamara (tamaraswart) | 39 comments I am truly looking forward to this discussion; Not only am I re•reading A Discovery Of Witches - I am also reading ...
The All Souls Real-Time Reading Companion by Deborah Harkness