Addicted to YA discussion

Series > Two Dark Reigns

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erika, Dream Thief (new)

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 5143 comments Mod
This discussion will be lead by Hayley | Pleasing Pages. The discussion leader will be here to help keep the conversation going. Look out for comments and questions the discussion leader might make and respond back to them!

message 2: by Paige (new)

Paige M (paigemalcom) | 3 comments Agh I just started One Dark Throne! Loved the first one and am liking the second one so far but I probably won’t get to this book in the series until more towards the end of April. Will definitely be reading it soon though!

message 3: by Trevor (new)

Trevor Stone | 1 comments Just finished this book today and I thoroughly enjoyed the read! When I first picked up the series I was not expecting the ride that these three books have taken me on but I’m ready for the conclusion to come this fall!

message 4: by Jasmine (last edited May 04, 2019 05:18AM) (new)

Jasmine | 5194 comments I meant to read this for the month and fell behind on the reading. I have started it and will hopefully finish it in the next week or so.

message 5: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine | 5194 comments Finished about a week ago and I enjoyed this. The Author picked up the pace from the last book and I thought she did a good job of ensuring that there were separate stories and each was going at a good pace and had a good plot line. I’m not sure how she’s going to end it but I’m really looking forward to seeing the wrapup.