The Procrastinators Book Club discussion

The Outsiders
This topic is about The Outsiders
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
17 views
Buddy Read Discussions > The Outsiders (April 2019) Buddy Read Discussion

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Aless, Discord Procrastinator (last edited Apr 01, 2019 02:04PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Aless (alesstheintrovert) | 1024 comments Mod
Welcome to The Outsiders Buddy Read Discussion thread! This thread officially opens on April 1st and anyone can join at any time. Please keep in mind that spoilers are allowed in this thread but only up to the group's current reading place. Do not spoil the book if you've read further than the group.

Each week we will be reading by chapters. The Buddy Read discussion schedule is as follows:

Week of 4/1
April 1: Chapter 1
April 2: Chapter 2
April 3: Chapter 3
April 4: Chapter 4
April 5: Chapter 5
April 6: Chapter 6
April 7: Chapter 7

Week of 4/8
April 8: Chapter 8
April 9: Chapter 9
April 10: Chapter 10
April 11: Chapter 11
April 12: Chapter 12

PARTICIPANTS
Della
Aqsa
Nova Ryder


— nova (belaslugosi) | 89 comments i’d like to join! :)


message 3: by Aless, Discord Procrastinator (new) - rated it 4 stars

Aless (alesstheintrovert) | 1024 comments Mod
nova ryder ♥ wrote: "i’d like to join! :)"

Okay, sounds great!


message 4: by Aqsa (new) - added it

Aqsa (her_747) | 50 comments I'll start tomorrow! It's not so long so hope to finish in a day or two.


message 5: by Althea | themoonwholistens ☾, Group Procrastinator (new)

Althea | themoonwholistens ☾ (themoonwholistens) | 2251 comments Mod
DOWNLOAD FREE EBOOK: http://ebookhunter.ch/the-outsiders-b...


message 6: by Althea | themoonwholistens ☾, Group Procrastinator (new)

Althea | themoonwholistens ☾ (themoonwholistens) | 2251 comments Mod
how are you guys finding the book?


message 7: by Aqsa (new) - added it

Aqsa (her_747) | 50 comments Just read one chapter so far :/ Got in the middle of some other books.


message 8: by Tahera (new)

Tahera | 6 comments I doubt if I will get to read it now but after reading about the movie that was made in 1981, I am intrigued now and will try to read it before the year ends.


message 9: by Aqsa (new) - added it

Aqsa (her_747) | 50 comments Tahera wrote: "I doubt if I will get to read it now but after reading about the movie that was made in 1981, I am intrigued now and will try to read it before the year ends."

I didn't know about the movie! Thank you Tahera :) I think it's 83 though.


Camden Johnson (blurrysleeps) | 59 comments Haha I just finished reading this book for my school's book club. I can't wait to see how everyone reacts during each chapter and discuss :)


message 11: by Althea | themoonwholistens ☾, Group Procrastinator (last edited Apr 11, 2019 12:22AM) (new)

Althea | themoonwholistens ☾ (themoonwholistens) | 2251 comments Mod
Camden wrote: "Haha I just finished reading this book for my school's book club. I can't wait to see how everyone reacts during each chapter and discuss :)"

The reading schedule is almost complete! How was the book for you? I see you rated it 5 stars :)


message 12: by Aqsa (new) - added it

Aqsa (her_747) | 50 comments Camden wrote: "Haha I just finished reading this book for my school's book club. I can't wait to see how everyone reacts during each chapter and discuss :)"

Wow, 5 stars! Great :)


message 13: by Aqsa (new) - added it

Aqsa (her_747) | 50 comments I started it now. Hope to get into a couple of chapters.


message 14: by Tahera (new)

Tahera | 6 comments Aqsa wrote: "Tahera wrote: "I doubt if I will get to read it now but after reading about the movie that was made in 1981, I am intrigued now and will try to read it before the year ends."

I didn't know about t..."


Yeah 1983 you are right....the filming began somewhere in 1981 and 1982.


message 15: by Aqsa (new) - added it

Aqsa (her_747) | 50 comments Tahera wrote: "Aqsa wrote: "Tahera wrote: "I doubt if I will get to read it now but after reading about the movie that was made in 1981, I am intrigued now and will try to read it before the year ends."

I didn't..."


I cannot wait to watch it :)


back to top
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.