Discussing and Debating! discussion

Debates! > Abortion

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ReeshiReads (new)

ReeshiReads (reeshi) I don't agree with abortion. If you do the deed then you face the consequences. But if the mother's life is in danger then I think it is okay.

Erin O'Connor {If The Review Fits} | 68 comments Mod
I don't agree with abortion period.

message 3: by Charlie (new)

Charlie (theduke-456) | 55 comments What about in cases of rape?

message 4: by Charlie (new)

Charlie (theduke-456) | 55 comments When does a child become a child?

Once it's conceived

message 6: by Rumell (last edited Apr 02, 2019 09:01AM) (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) I do agree with abortion at some extent. But I think if you are aborting more than three children it is unethical. I also think it is unethical to abort a child because it is not a 'perfect' child you wanted. Quadruple abortions is unethical because the mother has had their chances.

If there is any doubt that pregnancy may be affecting you or the baby abortion should not be a hesitated action.

Also if in doubt you believe the child is going to become miscarried or become premature abortion should not be frowned upon.

A mother has every right to save the temple of her body.

message 7: by drake (last edited Apr 02, 2019 10:15AM) (new)

drake (simplydrake) | 5 comments Mod
children like everything else, are temporary in life

so why not save it the pain of living

message 8: by Isabella (new)

Isabella Stevens | 0 comments drake wrote: "babies, like everything else are temporary in life

so why not save it the pain of living"

OOOOOF

message 10: by Charlie (new)

Charlie (theduke-456) | 55 comments Should a rape victim be forced to give birth to a rapist’s baby?

message 11: by ReeshiReads (last edited Apr 02, 2019 01:30PM) (new)

ReeshiReads (reeshi) Charlie wrote: "Should a rape victim be forced to give birth to a rapist’s baby?"

Actually I don't think a woman should be forced to give birth to a rapist's baby. If a woman were to get abortion, it should be at the very early stages of her pregnancy.

message 12: by Marin (new)

Marin  | 1 comments In the US right now there's a movie called "unplanned" that just came out, I saw it this weekend before I left, but I mean, it's not just a pro-life movie, if you're pro choice, pro life, or don't care, you should go see it with a complete open mind and unbiased opinion. :)

message 13: by Charlie (new)

Charlie (theduke-456) | 55 comments Would it be ethical to abort Hitler before he was born?

message 14: by ReeshiReads (new)

ReeshiReads (reeshi) Charlie wrote: "Would it be ethical to abort Hitler before he was born?"

No I don't think so because no one would know what he would do in the future

I agree with Reeshi, too

message 16: by Charlie (new)

Charlie (theduke-456) | 55 comments Imagine if you were transported back in time and met Hiter’s mother when she was pregnant. What would you do?

message 17: by ReeshiReads (new)

ReeshiReads (reeshi) Well I couldn't just tell a mother to kill her own child.

I wouldn't tell any woman to kill her baby

message 19: by Charlie (new)

Charlie (theduke-456) | 55 comments Would you ever tell someone that they should have been aborted? Is there any situation in which that would be justified?

No, there is no justification acceptable for abortion whatsoever.

message 21: by Rumell (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) I think people aren't opening their eyes to the light to abortion.

If you look at religious angle, as the mother was planted the seed and the foetus of the baby was known that it will go horribly wrong, the mother will not have all her strength to able to deliver the child's life. Then God/Allah, the Giving and Forgiving, has given the mother free will to send back the gift of God. Child will return back to God. And the child will always be heading for Heaven. God is ever giving, most merciful and forgiving.

message 22: by Reagan (new)

Reagan (reaganshonestreviews) I am against abortion and if you agree with it than you need to ask yourself "How would I feel if I was the person aborted." It doesn't matter what the child will do in their lifetime, they all have the right to live.

message 23: by Charlie (new)

Charlie (theduke-456) | 55 comments Reagan wrote: "I am against abortion and if you agree with it than you need to ask yourself "How would I feel if I was the person aborted." It doesn't matter what the child will do in their lifetime, they all hav..."

It probably wouldn't make much difference because if they had been aborted, you would never know them.