CPL's Book Quest: The Challenge discussion

2019 Weekly Threads > Week 14 - What Are You Reading?

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Joanna (new)

Joanna | 691 comments Mod
Happy April!! April's Take It or Leave It challenges are posted. Check them out here.

Our theme for this month's online book club is Read Local. Pick a book written by or about someone from the 757 area. Need help finding a book? Central Library has a Local Author display. Come check it out.

It may be April 1st but I feel like the weather is playing an April Fool's Day joke on us all. Brrr. But I think it's supposed to be warmer by the end of the week; maybe it will last this time!

What is everyone reading this week? I'm driving up to NYC so I'm hoping to have some car ride time to read. I've got The Return of the King, A Court of Thorns and Roses, The Staff of Moses (my local author read), Firefly: The Magnificent Nine, and parts 2 and 3 of the Arcana series. And wow that's a lot of books I think I can read on a 6 hour car ride where I'm going to be driving for part of it. But I am nothing if not ambitious in my reading attempts! Lol

The Return of the King (The Lord of the Rings, #3) by J.R.R. Tolkien A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1) by Sarah J. Maas The Staff of Moses (Oliver Lucas Adventures Book 1) by Otto Linke Firefly The Magnificent Nine by James Lovegrove The Magus's House Arcana Part Two by H.T. Brady The High Priestess's Vigil Arcana Part Three by H.T. Brady

message 2: by Arlice (new)

Arlice M | 85 comments Currently reading, Redemption Point by Candice Fox.
I DNF Call Me Evie by J P Pomare. Just couldn't get into the book.
Having a hard time finding time to read this month.

March Take Ir Or Leave It Challenge, I was only able to get one challenge complete, number #5-An Anonymous Girl by Greer Hendricks. It was very good with a twist at the end.
Call Me Evie by J.P. Pomare
Redemption Point (Crimson Lake #2) by Candice Fox