Action/Adventure Aficionados discussion

Group Reads > May 2019 Group Read Theme Nominations

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More), Literary Adrenaline Junkie (last edited Apr 08, 2019 07:54PM) (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More) (gatadelafuente) | 4672 comments Mod
Howdy, Action/Adventure Readers! It's time to nominate the theme for our May group read. It's up to you, it can be any genre as long as it has plenty of action/adventure.

Feel free to include a definition of your theme for clarification, but we don't need book titles right now.

The poll will go up on April 8th.

*Suggested Themes So Far:

Weird/Supernatural Western
Archaeology
Strong Female Main Characters

message 2: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More), Literary Adrenaline Junkie (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More) (gatadelafuente) | 4672 comments Mod
I'd like to read a Weird/Supernatural Western. How about that theme?

message 3: by Jamie (new)

Jamie Zaccaria | 44 comments Archeology!

Mike (the Paladin) (thepaladin) | 2893 comments Mod
I like the supernatural western idea though I've only found a couple of good ones. Maybe if we get that as a theme I'll get to hear about some new ones.

message 5: by M.E. (new)

M.E. | 22 comments I'll +1 Weird/Supernatural Western.

message 6: by Jen_Ken (new)

Jen_Ken a.k.a....Jenny from the block | 180 comments I'll second the archeological dig

message 7: by Agnieszka (last edited Apr 02, 2019 06:46AM) (new)

Agnieszka (agnieszka7) | 153 comments Strong Female MCs

message 8: by Lisa P, My weekend is all booked up! (new)

Lisa P | 1962 comments Mod
All good nominations so far...will be tough to choose!

message 9: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More), Literary Adrenaline Junkie (new)

The poll is up! It will close on April 15th (Tax Day :() )!

https://www.goodreads.com/poll/show/1...