The Happily Ever Afters discussion

The Bride Test (The Kiss Quotient, #2)
This topic is about The Bride Test
June - The Bride Test > June - The Bride Test

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jen (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jen (jenwesner) | 154 comments Mod
Brides in June - could it get any better than this? Helen Hoang' first book The Kiss Quotient was wonderful. This follow-up looks like more of a companion than a sequel so let's dive into some Vietnamese culture and fall in love, why don't we?

Who's reading? Who's listening?

message 2: by Jen (new) - rated it 5 stars

Getting ready to start this one. I wonder if it will have a "crazy rich asian" kind of feel to it. I didn't read that - but I do know it's a romance. Any thoughts?

Tara (tarabyt3) | 2 comments I'm listening to this one. Although that does mean I can't listen just anywhere for this one. XD Steamy!

message 4: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Marie | 26 comments Hi what do you think of the narrator for the audiobook?

Tara (tarabyt3) | 2 comments Sarah wrote: "Hi what do you think of the narrator for the audiobook?"

I really enjoyed her reading. Her accents seemed pretty good. Her men did tend to sound really similar... But I thought she read evocatively most times.

message 6: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Marie | 26 comments Hi I think the narrator is ok but I would have preferred if they kept the narrator from the kiss quotient

message 7: by Jen (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emily Woo Zeller is a narrator I've heard a lot - she was one of the voices in The Book of M and I've heard her do a lot of YA. I don't dislike her but not sure what I think of her so far in this one. I'll keep you posted.

message 8: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Marie | 26 comments I think Carley robins would have been better suited narrator to this story