2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #2 discussion

City of Glass (The Mortal Instruments, #3)
This topic is about City of Glass
City of Glass > Question G

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jonetta (last edited Apr 03, 2019 04:17PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 5076 comments Mod
When Jace and Clary go to their old home, they find an imprisoned angel in a secret chamber in the basement. They also find the book. That angel reveals to them that Valentine’s son was born of demon blood. Did you ever consider that Jace was part demon? Why or why not?

~ Giulia ~ | 27 comments That poor angel! :(

Never thought that Jace had demon blood: he never acted very demonic, his blood actually lessened Simon vampirism (with demon blood I'd have expected an opposite reaction), and I already had my suspects about Sebastian ;)

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 5076 comments Mod
You are so good, Giulia! Even though I knew not to trust Sebastian, I still didn’t figure him as the demon child.

Oh, I felt for that angel. How very cruel. This was when I knew Valentine had to go.

Melissa (melissasd) | 618 comments I never felt that Jace had demon blood in him. He never came across a cruel and you could tell he had strong feelings for the Lightwoods. Good thinking, Giulia! I didn't even think about Simon's reaction to his blood.