Book Lovers Group discussion

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1)
Group Reads/ Buddy Reads > Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

♥ Jasmine ♥ (princessjas04) | 3 comments We will start reading Harry Potter and the Socerer'c stone! Update your progress here!

message 2: by Ash (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ash Strachey  (ashstrachey) | 8 comments Cool!

message 3: by A_ bookbound _soul, Athena's daughter/ Artemis's Hunter (new) - rated it 5 stars

A_ bookbound _soul (a_bookbound_soul) | 265 comments Mod
I think the book disscusion should be chapter wise. 4-6 chapters a week.

♥ Jasmine ♥ (princessjas04) | 3 comments Grace :) wrote: "I think the book disscusion should be chapter wise. 4-6 chapters a week."

Very well, everyone involved in the reading should read at least 5 chapters a week.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

we're starting this week ???

♥ Jasmine ♥ (princessjas04) | 3 comments Doaa wrote: "we're starting this week ???"

Yes, the poll ends today and Harry Potter won it. If you are not ready then that is fine :)

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Princessjas04 (Princess of Books and Fandoms) wrote: "Doaa wrote: "we're starting this week ???"

Yes, the poll ends today and Harry Potter won it. If you are not ready then that is fine :)"

no ill start reading tomorrow or today depending on my schedule

♥ Jasmine ♥ (princessjas04) | 3 comments Doaa wrote: "Princessjas04 (Princess of Books and Fandoms) wrote: "Doaa wrote: "we're starting this week ???"

Yes, the poll ends today and Harry Potter won it. If you are not ready then that is fine :)"

no il..."

That's fine! Good luck!

Jaylyn (jaylynya101) yay

message 10: by daylan(its ya boy dayz in the hood), Harry Potter's Son/percy (new) - added it

daylan(its ya boy dayz in the hood) (griffinpuff) | 243 comments Mod
so we all have to check out the same book and read it till the end of april

message 11: by A_ bookbound _soul, Athena's daughter/ Artemis's Hunter (new) - rated it 5 stars

Princessjas04 (Princess of Books and Fandoms) wrote: "Grace :) wrote: "I think the book disscusion should be chapter wise. 4-6 chapters a week."

Very well, everyone involved in the reading should read at least 5 chapters a week."

The another group I'm in follows this pattern: They divide the chapters with week and then have separate threads for each under the heading of the book. I find it proper. Also the mods selects a discussion leader for that book . Also the members have to read the given chapters in time to discuss. But if they can't they can always catch up later. If you wish I can be the leaderand handle it . Thank you !

♥ Jasmine ♥ (princessjas04) | 3 comments Grace :) wrote: "Princessjas04 (Princess of Books and Fandoms) wrote: "Grace :) wrote: "I think the book disscusion should be chapter wise. 4-6 chapters a week."

Very well, everyone involved in the reading should ..."

I'll talk to the other moderators about this, if they agree then we can do it :)

message 13: by A_ bookbound _soul, Athena's daughter/ Artemis's Hunter (new) - rated it 5 stars

Princessjas04 (Princess of Books and Fandoms) wrote: "Grace :) wrote: "Princessjas04 (Princess of Books and Fandoms) wrote: "Grace :) wrote: "I think the book disscusion should be chapter wise. 4-6 chapters a week."

Very well, everyone involved in th..."

OK! :)

message 14: by daylan(its ya boy dayz in the hood), Harry Potter's Son/percy (new) - added it

so everyone get a the first harry potter book and read it till you finish

message 15: by A_ bookbound _soul, Athena's daughter/ Artemis's Hunter (new) - rated it 5 stars

daylan potter wrote: "so everyone get a the first harry potter book and read it till you finish"

Sorry I didn't catch that....?

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

guys the group reached 60 members!!

message 17: by A_ bookbound _soul, Athena's daughter/ Artemis's Hunter (new) - rated it 5 stars

Doaa wrote: "guys the group reached 60 members!!"

Yay!

message 18: by A_ bookbound _soul, Athena's daughter/ Artemis's Hunter (new) - rated it 5 stars

кαтηιss тнε εℓεcтяιc ℓυηαя ∂εмιgσ∂ нεяσ! wrote: "Starting TOnight!"

Did you read my post in the request thread. Please read it.

message 19: by A_ bookbound _soul, Athena's daughter/ Artemis's Hunter (new) - rated it 5 stars

Katniss you there? Please reply!

message 20: by daylan(its ya boy dayz in the hood), Harry Potter's Son/percy (new) - added it

hi grace

message 21: by A_ bookbound _soul, Athena's daughter/ Artemis's Hunter (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dylan see the Requests thread and please reply.

message 22: by daylan(its ya boy dayz in the hood), Harry Potter's Son/percy (new) - added it

page four of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1) by J.K. Rowling