Brentwoodlibrarynh - Digital Book Club discussion

Echo
This topic is about Echo
Book Club Discussion! > April 2019 Discussion - Echo

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Mary E. Bartlett Library Brentwood NH (brentwoodlibrarynh) | 39 comments Mod
Books will be available at the library for checkout or try borrowing from Libby!

Feel free to start discussion as you read or wait till you're finished, just give warning on spoilers!

Watch for the poll part half way through the month to choose our May title!

message 2: by Heather (last edited Apr 05, 2019 05:19PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Heather L. (hmlindsay) | 32 comments Just started this on audio. They actually put the music mentioned in the audio, an interesting touch!

Janice | 59 comments Sounds great!

Heather L. (hmlindsay) | 32 comments Plowed through this book, surprisingly. I was expecting to have difficulty with it because I don't always do well with historical fiction, but I loved it! Looking forward to discussing more as others finish, it wasn't what I was expecting!

Janice | 59 comments I just started this book and despite a slow start through the fairy tale in the beginning, I found myself pulled in by Otto's story. I love historical fiction!

Mary E. Bartlett Library Brentwood NH (brentwoodlibrarynh) | 39 comments Mod
Janice wrote: "I just started this book and despite a slow start through the fairy tale in the beginning, I found myself pulled in by Otto's story. I love historical fiction!"

I'm the opposite. I spent the whole book, yes loving the stories, but also trying to figure how everything was going to match back to that fantasy element and waiting for more of it!

Janice | 59 comments Mary E. Bartlett Library Brentwood NH wrote: "Janice wrote: "I just started this book and despite a slow start through the fairy tale in the beginning, I found myself pulled in by Otto's story. I love historical fiction!"

I'm the opposite. I ..."

Too funny!!

Katie Coppola | 39 comments As I said I would start today I am 200 pages in and totally hooked!

Janice | 59 comments I posted something yesterday and it's not here - weird! Anyway, I on the third "story" and I have to admit, I have shed a few tears through Otto, Mike, and Frankie's stories. I can't wait to get to the end to learn more, but at the same time I don't want this book to end! This is definitely one of my faves!

Katie Coppola | 39 comments Was sooooooo good!!! But who was the soloist at the end did I forget a character!?!

Heather L. (hmlindsay) | 32 comments Katie wrote: "Was sooooooo good!!! But who was the soloist at the end did I forget a character!?!"

Soso good. The piano solo? That was the older brother,Mike?, From the second story. I remember love how all the characters ended up coming together!

Katie Coppola | 39 comments So Robert I think was the name the singer soloist I know mike was the piano!

Janice | 59 comments Katie, I don't know if Robert had any real significance. I can't remember him either.

Janice | 59 comments I never posted my final thoughts on this book! I absolutely loved this book and can see myself rereading it at a later date. Up until now, there is only one other book I have ever felt the need to reread! There are so many books I want to read and not enough time, so I generally only read a book once.