YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

Rewind and Play
This topic is about Rewind and Play
BUDDY READ: Adult Fiction > Rewind and Play by Tarun Gautam - Starting April 2nd 2019

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sarah Elizabeth (bookworm_sarah) | 82926 comments Mod
Rahul is asked by Harpreet to book a venue for their college batch mates get together in Astor Place, New York. Rahul has mixed feelings before the meeting. He had never considered his graduation years as important in his life. As he waits for the others to turn-up his mind wanders to memories of those four years. Random incidents keep coming to his mind. Those incidents were hilarious, scary and traumatic. Each of those incidents had something deeper hidden in them. Something that he had never thought of in the past.

Will Rahul find meaning in those memories? Will those memories find answers to his current problem?

Ritika Chhabra (justagirlhighonbooks) | 530 comments I'm finally starting with this book. What about you?

Ritika Chhabra (justagirlhighonbooks) | 530 comments 28% done. Okay, this is going good but I'm guessing the author could use some editing, lol. I really liked the Tanker story by the way. XD

Ritika Chhabra (justagirlhighonbooks) | 530 comments 50% done. (view spoiler)

Ritika Chhabra (justagirlhighonbooks) | 530 comments 75% done. (view spoiler)

Ritika Chhabra (justagirlhighonbooks) | 530 comments I finished last night and totally forgot to update. (view spoiler)

message 7: by Maya (new)

Maya Amlin (mayaamlin) | 65 comments 25% done. (view spoiler)
50% done. (view spoiler)
75% done. (view spoiler)
100% done. (view spoiler)