What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > book about a poor boy who is befriended by a rich girl in his class. He has bed bug bites and his mom is pregnant with his sister and addicted to pain killers

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Loves2read24 (new)

Loves2read24 | 5 comments This is driving me nuts. I read this book in 7th grade ( I’m 28 now) and I can’t remember the name . The book was about a poor kid who was in middle school I think and a rich girl in class befriends him and allows him to take a bath at her house revealing he is covered in bed bug bites. Also she takes him to a burger place and he puts what he didn’t eat in his pocket and it comes out in the bath and he eats it anyway. I remember he gets In trouble for drawing a naked picture of his pregnant mother with a baby in her tummy and his dad has a motorcycle but is never there. that’s as much as I remember. It’s basically the male version of hundred dresses. Thanks!

message 2: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4072 comments Mod
Loves2read24 ~~
You can "bump" your thread every month or so. This pushes your thread back to the top of the folder instead of languishing here on page 193 from six months ago, where fewer eyes will see it. Get back in the game! Bump!
You can do this by typing a new comment at the end of the thread, or even by typing the word "bump."
Good luck!

[I like your user name.}