Anyone Else? discussion

Heroes and Villains > Avengers

Comments Showing 1-46 of 46 (46 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Harper Nicole (new)

Harper Nicole (harpernicole) Is that what the title is supposed to say?

message 2: by Harper Nicole (new)

Harper Nicole (harpernicole) Lol

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

PEGGY CARTER IS AMAZING.
AND IS AN AVENGER IN MY EYES.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

He's my second favorite

message 5: by Harper Nicole (new)

Harper Nicole (harpernicole) I like Spider Man.

message 6: by Karsyn , The Sherlockian (new)

Karsyn   Shae “No mourners. No funerals.”~The Crows (karsynshae) | 747 comments Mod
Spider-Man is awsome! I feel like Endgame is going to tear me apart.😭

message 7: by Jaylyn (new)

Jaylyn (jaylynya101) oh my gosh I love Black Widow she is honestly a mood

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

DiD YoU KnOw ThAt ShE HaD a BrOtHeR?

message 9: by Jaylyn (new)

Jaylyn (jaylynya101) wait WHATTTTT I had no clue OH my GoSh

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

YESSSS She had a younger brother named Alec.
YAYYYYY

message 11: by Jaylyn (new)

Jaylyn (jaylynya101) oh my gosh I'm going to search it up right now

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

do itttt

message 13: by Jaylyn (new)

Jaylyn (jaylynya101) I couldn't find anything on it but if I look in a comic I probably would be able to

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

APRIL FOOLS!!!!
XD

message 15: by Jaylyn (new)

Jaylyn (jaylynya101) oh my gosh.....I'm a big Marvel fan, I should have know better....XD it was a good one though

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

XSS

message 17: by Harper Nicole (new)

Harper Nicole (harpernicole) Ha! Lol

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol

message 19: by Karsyn , The Sherlockian (new)

Karsyn   Shae “No mourners. No funerals.”~The Crows (karsynshae) | 747 comments Mod
Hehehe!

message 20: by Jaylyn (new)

Jaylyn (jaylynya101) yes it would be cool for her to have a back story like that and we do need a Black Widow movie

message 21: by Smaug (new)

Smaug the Unmerciful Editor (goodreadscomsupremedrake) | 45 comments Thor is probably the coolest, because of his lightning . . . and then Tony Stark because of his armor.

Jaylyn wrote: "yes it would be cool for her to have a back story like that and we do need a Black Widow movie"

They ARE making a Black Widow movie, though!

message 22: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (a1yssa3) | 564 comments ME EITHER!!! Im kinda excited for the Wanda and Vision cuz I LOVE Wanda, but not a big fan of Vision...:/

message 23: by Macey (new)

Macey (fairlieforever) I really like Wanda. It's still crazy that she's Mary-Kate and Ashley's younger sister.

message 24: by Smaug (new)

Smaug the Unmerciful Editor (goodreadscomsupremedrake) | 45 comments They're also making Thor 4: Love and Thunder, with Natalie Portman as female Thor. And Doctor Strange 2, and a Winter Soldier TV show, and and and . . . they keep pumpin' 'em out.

message 25: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (a1yssa3) | 564 comments I don't know how I feel about Thor 4.... isn't he going to be in the third guardians of the galaxy??

message 26: by Harper Nicole (new)

Harper Nicole (harpernicole) Lol I'm good! I was watching a little bit of The First Avenger yesterday.

message 27: by Harper Nicole (new)

Harper Nicole (harpernicole) And last night we watched Ant-Man and the Wasp. Lol

~TARDIS_Erin~{She~They} I feel like scarlet Witch and Hawkeye are soooo underrated. They are my favourites (along with black widow bc how can you not love black widow??)

message 29: by Harper Nicole (new)

Harper Nicole (harpernicole) Same!

message 30: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (a1yssa3) | 564 comments Scarlett Witch is my favorite

message 31: by Harper Nicole (new)

Harper Nicole (harpernicole) Bucky's my favorite.

message 32: by Gracie (new)

Gracie Harper Nicole wrote: "Bucky's my favorite."

Same!! I love Bucky

message 33: by Harper Nicole (new)

Harper Nicole (harpernicole) Gracie wrote: "Harper Nicole wrote: "Bucky's my favorite."

Same!! I love Bucky"

Like, how can you not? Lol

message 34: by Kacie (new)

Kacie I watched the first avengers for the first time last night!!

message 35: by Harper Nicole (new)

Harper Nicole (harpernicole) Oh, fun!!! That's a great movie!

message 36: by Gracie (new)

Gracie Kacie wrote: "I watched the first avengers for the first time last night!!"

I love that movie!!

message 37: by Gracie (new)

Gracie Harper Nicole wrote: "Gracie wrote: "Harper Nicole wrote: "Bucky's my favorite."

Same!! I love Bucky"

Like, how can you not? Lol"

Right?! I mean, he's such an amazing friend to Steve

message 38: by Harper Nicole (new)

Harper Nicole (harpernicole) Yes! He should've gotten (view spoiler) in my personal opinion. Lol (view spoiler)

message 39: by Vicky (new)

Vicky (acitygirlsthoughts) I'm new to the MCU so I don't know much, but I watched Captain America: The Winter Soldier (CA:TWS) & Captain America: Civil War (CA:CW) a few weeks ago and enjoyed it immensely! I am disappointed The Winter Soldier wasn't the main focus of CA:TWS, and CA:CW had unrealistic moments that kinda ruined the plot - not to mention the villain is a little too forgettable - but TWS is the best one IMO!

message 40: by Gracie (last edited May 27, 2020 04:46PM) (new)

Gracie Harper Nicole wrote: "Yes! He should've gotten [spoilers removed] in my personal opinion. Lol [spoilers removed]"

I agree!

message 41: by Harper Nicole (new)

Harper Nicole (harpernicole) Victoria Lauren wrote: "I'm new to the MCU so I don't know much, but I watched Captain America: The Winter Soldier (CA:TWS) & Captain America: Civil War (CA:CW) a few weeks ago and enjoyed it immensely! I am disappointed ..."

I agree, but I actually really liked the villain. He was just a regular dude that was on the wrong side of town, per se.

message 42: by Vicky (new)

Vicky (acitygirlsthoughts) Harper Nicole wrote: "Victoria Lauren wrote: "I'm new to the MCU so I don't know much, but I watched Captain America: The Winter Soldier (CA:TWS) & Captain America: Civil War (CA:CW) a few weeks ago and enjoyed it immen..."

The villain of Civil War? I like him too, but he needed a *little* more screen time! I understand why they did that but Tony's and Cap's fight is more attention-grabbing than the villain's story

message 43: by Harper Nicole (new)

Harper Nicole (harpernicole) Yeah, I agree.

message 44: by Macy (new)

Macy (maggieviolet) | 21 comments Victoria Lauren wrote: "Harper Nicole wrote: "Victoria Lauren wrote: "I'm new to the MCU so I don't know much, but I watched Captain America: The Winter Soldier (CA:TWS) & Captain America: Civil War (CA:CW) a few weeks ag..."

I thought it was an interesting plan though to get the Avengers to fight each other, rather than the usual hero vs evil battle (especially because the real villain couldn't)

message 45: by Vicky (new)

Vicky (acitygirlsthoughts) Macy wrote: "Victoria Lauren wrote: "Harper Nicole wrote: "Victoria Lauren wrote: "I'm new to the MCU so I don't know much, but I watched Captain America: The Winter Soldier (CA:TWS) & Captain America: Civil Wa..."

Same here. Films & TV shows rarely show us an intellectual villain, so this was a great change from the usual. Curious to know his role in The Falcon and Winter Soldier (TF&WS). In the comics he's a Nazi (and, I'm assuming, the main recurring villain) but they changed his nationality, didn't have him align to the Nazis, plus made it sound like his story arc was over after the end of CA. But if there's any Marvel show or movie I want to see, it will be TF&WS!

message 46: by Harper Nicole (new)

Harper Nicole (harpernicole) Macy wrote: "Victoria Lauren wrote: "Harper Nicole wrote: "Victoria Lauren wrote: "I'm new to the MCU so I don't know much, but I watched Captain America: The Winter Soldier (CA:TWS) & Captain America: Civil Wa..."

Yes!!