What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Fantasy. Sword fighting anti hero with duel personalitys fights immortal warriors

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Robert (new)

Robert Adams | 5 comments Hello, I read a book when I was a teenager (I'm 37) which I'm trying to get the name of author or name of book as would love to add it to my collection.
Here are the things I can remember about the book.
It's Fantasy based.
The main character is an anti hero of sorts with a duel personally, one takes over when fighting as it's the better swordsman.
The main baddies in the book are an immortal race who are heavily amoured with bone under the skin who attack with a mental attack also while fighting. They don't sit normally the kneel on knees I think. Thier weak spots are under arms .When they are killed they are instantly reborn in a egg/sac which is kept safe in main city untill a wizard of sorts decimates the chamber for a reason I Can't remember.
I have tried for a long time to find the name of book/author hopefully you lovely people will help me

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38155 comments Mod
Please always include genre and plot details in your header, as per the Group Rules. Your query is more likely to be spotted by the people who can help you find it.

message 3: by Robert (new)

Robert Adams | 5 comments Sorry

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38155 comments Mod
Are you able to add those things to your header/title?

message 5: by Robert (new)

Robert Adams | 5 comments I can't seem to find an edit post button. Any idea where it is?

message 6: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34381 comments Mod
Robert wrote: "I can't seem to find an edit post button. Any idea where it is?"

The small "edit" link appears after your topic header - only on the full desktop website, not the mobile app or mobile version.

message 7: by Robert (new)

Robert Adams | 5 comments Ok thanks

message 8: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4072 comments Mod
Robert ~~
You can "bump" your thread every month or so. This pushes your thread back to the top of the folder instead of languishing here on page 183, from six months ago, where fewer eyes will see it. Get back in the game! Bump!
You can do this by typing a new comment at the end of the thread, or even by typing the word "bump."
Good luck!

message 9: by Robert (new)

Robert Adams | 5 comments Bump

message 10: by STU (new)

STU | 52 comments Some of this sounds familiar to me, but not the reborn in eggsac.
I think I'm being reminded of Michael Moorcock's Elric saga. In those books it is the sword that takes over.