Dragons & Jetpacks discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive > Marvel Portal Heroes (2019)

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Audrey, Queen of the Potato People (new)

Audrey (niceyackerman) | 2721 comments Mod
Any preference, Team, for the portal hero? I don’t think I have a big preference here.

message 2: by Wayland, Ernest Scribbler (new)

Wayland Smith | 2782 comments Mod
*observes from the shadows*

message 3: by Milou (new)

Milou | 486 comments Slight preference for Raven or Daphne, but I’m fine with anything.

message 4: by Karina (new)

Karina Ramirez (ophelia24) | 47 comments I would say either Raven or Daphne. Seems like it wouldn't be too hard to get books for them.

message 5: by Audrey, Queen of the Potato People (new)

I have a slight preference for Daphne of those two.

message 6: by Pamela (new)

Pamela Yawn (southernstardust) | 216 comments Daphne is good with me. I'm willing to do any of them that you all decide on though.

message 7: by June (new)

June | 151 comments Either one is fine with me.

Falynn - the TyGrammarSaurus Rex | 506 comments Those were the two I was looking at too! Either works for me

message 9: by Maximum (new)

Maximum Beans (maximumbeans) | 515 comments Daphne might be easier than Raven, I was looking at Mantis myself.

message 10: by Pamela (new)

Pamela Yawn (southernstardust) | 216 comments Mantis is my personal favorite since I have 2 books high on my TBR list that would work for him.

message 11: by Audrey, Queen of the Potato People (new)

Down to Daphne and Mantis – any final words?

message 12: by Maximum (new)

Maximum Beans (maximumbeans) | 515 comments Personally I'd probably have more luck with completing Mantis, How long do we have to do it, the whole year?

message 13: by Wayland, Ernest Scribbler (new)

Scott (Maximum Beans) wrote: "Personally I'd probably have more luck with completing Mantis, How long do we have to do it, the whole year?"

Yup. Portal Heroes are good from when they are picked to midnight on Dec 31

message 14: by Audrey, Queen of the Potato People (new)

I’m fine either way.

message 15: by Emmeline (new)

Emmeline (emeralds0ng) | 162 comments I lean slightly toward Mantis. But not much in it, I think.

Falynn - the TyGrammarSaurus Rex | 506 comments Happy with either

message 17: by Milou (new)

Milou | 486 comments Than lets go for Mantis, that seems to be the one with the strongest preferences.

message 18: by Audrey, Queen of the Potato People (new)

Okay.

message 19: by June (new)

June | 151 comments Good for MANTIS.

message 20: by Maximum (new)

Maximum Beans (maximumbeans) | 515 comments I'm happy with Mantis (obviously, as I suggested it), but I'm still fine bowing to the will of the crowd and going with another.

Falynn - the TyGrammarSaurus Rex | 506 comments I think June's energy cell this week gets us our next portal hero?

Anyone got any preferences out of what's left?

message 22: by Audrey, Queen of the Potato People (new)

I think Raven was taken by DC last pick. So maybe Daphne?

message 23: by Milou (new)

Milou | 486 comments Im for Daphne

message 24: by Pamela (new)

Pamela Yawn (southernstardust) | 216 comments Daphne, this time.

Falynn - the TyGrammarSaurus Rex | 506 comments Looks like we're going with Daphne then, unless anyone objects?

Should I let Wayland know?

message 26: by Pamela (new)

Pamela Yawn (southernstardust) | 216 comments Has Wayland recognized that we have enough energy cells for our 2nd portal hero? I haven't seen him mention it.

message 27: by Wayland, Ernest Scribbler (new)

If the count is right, go for it. Duty weekend, dont' have time to check right now, but I trust y'all not to cheat. I can double check Monday afternoon.

message 28: by Pamela (new)

Pamela Yawn (southernstardust) | 216 comments I did a quick count just to be sure. I get 49 total for Marvel including today's update. Team Members, is that your count? And do we need 45 or 50?

message 29: by Audrey, Queen of the Potato People (new)

Pamela wrote: “I did a quick count just to be sure. I get 49 total for Marvel including today’s update. Team Members, is that your count? And do we need 45 or 50?”

I don’t know – I can’t find that information in the challenge instructions.

Falynn - the TyGrammarSaurus Rex | 506 comments I thought it was 15 for the second portal hero (i.e. 45 overall), same as last year, & I'm pretty sure that's when DC got theirs - but looking through the rules, it doesn't actually say!

message 31: by Wayland, Ernest Scribbler (new)

There's some flexibility to the numbers if I need to adjust, which is why they're not all posted up front. I have to finish my 12 1/2 tonight, do a brief contracting job for the Feds, and then I get to go home and sleep. After that, I will review numbers, but 45 sounds about right to me.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.