Life at the Library discussion

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by renata lofca (new)

renata lofca (renata32) | 3 comments Hey team!!! I’m so excited to start this challenge.

Happy reading ✌🏻

message 2: by A.B. (new)

A.B. Neilly (abneilly) | 5 comments Hi Renata and all! Me too!

message 3: by Yasaswi (new)

Yasaswi Suryadevara (yasaswisuryadevara) | 7 comments i started this challenge and finished 4 books already. 1)Masquerade 2)Nocturnal 3)The lioness awakens and 4)Sweetfreak .... and Happy reading everyone.

message 4: by Kiera, Kiera's bookish thoughts (new)

Kiera | 115 comments Mod
Hey team 2!
Make sure to check in with me when you finish a book, just a reminder each book can only it into ONE category. Sorry for the confusion!
Kiera ❤

message 5: by Kiera, Kiera's bookish thoughts (new)

Kiera | 115 comments Mod
Hi guys! Nhu is assisting me as a moderator as I am currently experiencing some technology issues. Please send her a message and tell her she's awesome. Make sure to direct any questions to her and notify her when you finish a book.
Thanks, and send Nhu some love

Kiera ❤

message 6: by Bri (new)

Bri (spookyreadsbybri) Hey all, I finished Uzumaki by Junji Ito today-

message 7: by Yasaswi (new)

Yasaswi Suryadevara (yasaswisuryadevara) | 7 comments Wonderful

message 8: by Bri (new)

Bri (spookyreadsbybri) Just finished reading Gemina. It was over 400 pages and set in another universe :)!

message 9: by A.B. (new)

A.B. Neilly (abneilly) | 5 comments I sent a message to Nhu. I finished Grey Sister and Emily of New Moon. Both from special categories. Bri. Are you sending messages to Nhu?

message 10: by Yasaswi (new)

Yasaswi Suryadevara (yasaswisuryadevara) | 7 comments Yass I am sending her....

message 11: by Yasaswi (new)

Yasaswi Suryadevara (yasaswisuryadevara) | 7 comments Gemina is such a beautiful book 🖤

message 12: by Nina (new)

Nina (tuyetnhu) | 95 comments Mod
Bri wrote: "Just finished reading Gemina. It was over 400 pages and set in another universe :)!"

I have recorded your points.

message 13: by Bri (new)

Bri (spookyreadsbybri) Messaged Nhu-

Finished Paper Girls Vol. 4!

message 14: by Nina (new)

Bri wrote: "Messaged Nhu-

Finished Paper Girls Vol. 4!"

I have recorded your points.

Marc *Dark Reader of the Woods* (marcthedarc) Y'all gotta talk to the mods about updating that point tally on the information page first post.

message 16: by Nina (new)

Marc wrote: "Y'all gotta talk to the mods about updating that point tally on the information page first post."

I have been updating the point on my post because Kiera is having a technology issue.

message 17: by Nina (last edited Apr 13, 2019 09:11AM) (new)

Marc wrote: "Y'all gotta talk to the mods about updating that point tally on the information page first post."

Kiera will take over once she got her issues fix.

message 18: by A.B. (new)

A.B. Neilly (abneilly) | 5 comments I sent a message to Nhu. Nora Robert. Year One.

message 19: by Nina (new)

May 3 is the LAST day to get your points in for this challenge. Make sure you notify me when you finish a book so I can record your points.