What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1)
This topic is about Tempting the Beast
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Paranormal romance, erotica?, shifters, military related, finding a life mate. [s]

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lauryna (new)

Lauryna | 4 comments So it's paranormal romance, erotica series. About shifters, definitely werewolves but could be other kind as well. A lot of shifters in a group. They were a part of military experiment that turned them into shifters. It may be that they were kids when experiments were made. The book doesn't focus only on the experiments, the experiments is like a background story to explane where they come from. I think in some books there is a threat of the people (I think its some kind of military but not sure) finding them, or wanting to capture them. It is a romance so the shifters find mates, and go into like mating heat, and its about their love story.
I think I read it around 2010.
I really don't remember much, but would like to read ir again.

Hanna suwad (hannasuwad) | 27 comments Hi! Try the (New Species) by Laurann Dohner it's a series books

Melanie | 534 comments Here are a couple:
Blood Moon by Ellen Keener

Seven Psychics (Shifter Squad, #1) by J.C. Diem

Bad Blood (Crimson Moon, #1) by L.A. Banks

message 4: by Lauryna (new)

Lauryna | 4 comments Hanna wrote: "Hi! Try the (New Species) by Laurann Dohner it's a series books"

Not it but looks interesting. Thank you.

Aerulan | 1225 comments There's the B*E*A*S*T series that starts with The B*E*A*S*T* Within with shifters created by the military or some corporation or something. Haven't read them so I don't know how close they fit.

message 6: by Amy*skye.rhyme (last edited Apr 09, 2019 07:29PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Amy*skye.rhyme | 184 comments Lauryna wrote: "So it's paranormal romance, erotica series. About shifters, definitely werewolves but could be other kind as well. A lot of shifters in a group. They were a part of military experiment that turned ..."

Maya Banks has a series where they develop abilities or become shifters after the military experimented on them. The 1st book is Into the Mist by Maya Banks

But the best book series with the theme of genetic experimentation on military guys is the Ghostwalker series by Christine Feehan. In this series they also altered the dna of orphan girls when they were still children. They all pair up as couples and form a family-like group throughout the series and they're always trying to avoid being recaptured. The girls developed some pretty cool powers and the guys took on some animal traits and body changes like different eyes or scales or stuff like that but they couldn't actually shapeshift, so I doubt this is the series you mean. Thought I'd mention it anyway though cuz it's a popular and excellent series. The 1st book is called Shadow Game by Christine Feehan

Into the Mist (Falcon Mercenary Group, #1) by Maya Banks Shadow Game (GhostWalkers, #1) by Christine Feehan

I'll try to think of some other ideas and watch this thread for new clues or details.

message 7: by Lauryna (new)

Lauryna | 4 comments Finally found it. It is Lora Leigh. Breed series xxx

message 8: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35133 comments Mod
Glad you found your book series, Lauryna. Here's the link for the first book - Tempting the Beast by Lora Leigh.