Our Classical Journey discussion

Books Read In 2019 > The Heart of the Matter - Non-Spoilers

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Loretta, Moderator (new)

Loretta | 3971 comments Mod
Please use this thread for first impressions (non-spoilers), background and general information.

message 2: by Rosemarie (new)

Rosemarie | 1160 comments I have just started this but Greene has already created atmosphere.

message 3: by Loretta, Moderator (new)

Rosemarie wrote: "I have just started this but Greene has already created atmosphere."

I'm reading it too Rosemarie and enjoying it!

Bryan--The Bee’s Knees (theindefatigablebertmcguinn) | 275 comments This is another I hope to start when I get back home. I've been wanting to read this for a while--that it came up as a monthly read is a good prod

message 5: by Loretta, Moderator (new)

Bryan wrote: "This is another I hope to start when I get back home. I've been wanting to read this for a while--that it came up as a monthly read is a good prod"

I'm glad Bryan! I have a feeling that you'll enjoy the book! I look forward to your comments.

Bryan--The Bee’s Knees (theindefatigablebertmcguinn) | 275 comments I did start the book today (it's still April, right?) I don't know if I'll finish today, but it's rainy and I've got the day off, so maybe. About 50 pages in and I like it a great deal so far.

message 7: by Loretta, Moderator (new)

Bryan wrote: "I did start the book today (it's still April, right?) I don't know if I'll finish today, but it's rainy and I've got the day off, so maybe. About 50 pages in and I like it a great deal so far."

Glad that you're enjoying the book so far Bryan. I thought you would!