Young Adult Contemporary Romance discussion

❤ FAVORITE BOOKS READ 2019 > Favorite Books Read in March

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Karen (new)

Karen (readingaway84) | 2519 comments Mod
What were some of your favorite books read in March?

Mine were Be the Girl by K.A. Tucker and The Girl He Used to Know by Tracey Garvis Graves

message 2: by Chris (new)

Chris | 7142 comments Mod
I had a great month!!! Here are my 5*:

Be the Girl by K.A. Tucker Overnight Sensation (Brooklyn Bruisers #5) by Sarina Bowen Leaning Into the Look (Leaning Into #6) by Lane Hayes Wicked Sexy Liar (Wild Seasons, #4) by Christina Lauren

And my favorite.... What the Wind Knows by Amy Harmon

message 4: by Chris (new)

Chris | 7142 comments Mod
Deanna (A Novel Glimpse) wrote: "Here are mine:

Daisy Jones & The Six by Taylor Jenkins ReidHook Shot (Hoops, #3) by Kennedy RyanDirty Rowdy Thing (Wild Seasons, #2) by Christina LaurenWicked Sexy Liar (Wild Seasons, #4) by Christina LaurenJar of Hearts by Jennifer Hillier..."

I never finished the Beautiful Bastard series and I don't no why. Just got lost in my TBR shelf. I'm on book 4 and you've been doing a Christina Lauren binge and I'm going to go back and finish that series and I really want to read The Unhoneymooners by Christina Lauren

Deanna (A Novel Glimpse) (anovelglimpse) | 6020 comments Mod
Chris wrote: "Deanna (A Novel Glimpse) wrote: "Here are mine:

Daisy Jones & The Six by Taylor Jenkins ReidHook Shot (Hoops, #3) by Kennedy RyanDirty Rowdy Thing (Wild Seasons, #2) by Christina LaurenWicked Sexy Liar (Wild Seasons, #4) by Christina Lauren[..."

I hope you do go back and finish! That was a fun series. I bet you'll love The Unhoneymooners, too!