Goodreads Reviewers' Group discussion

Karen Janowsky
This topic is about Karen Janowsky
Reviews by Genre (Fiction) > Seeking reviews for a superhero romance

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Karen (new)

Karen (kjanowsky) | 4 comments I'm looking for reviews for my suphero romance trilogy, The Persistence of Memory, preferably for all three books, which must be read in order. This series contains strong, interesting characters, where you can immerse yourself in the book’s world. You can see my reviews thus far on Goodreads (see link below).

This trilogy begins with a slow-burn romance in Book 1, and, as the action and conflict build, the relationship between the characters moves into the realm of steamy romance, bordering on erotica. Samples of the writing are available via Amazon's “Look Inside” feature for all three books.

Below is a summary of Book 1, and a link to the Goodreads page where the books can be found. If you are interested in reviewing the book or books, I can provide you with .mobi, e-pub, or .pdf copies.

Thanks so much for your consideration.

Karen

The Persistence of Memory Book 1: Deja Vu

When superheroes fall in love, anything can happen.

Daniel Hecht doesn’t belong in this century. Catapulted into the present from 1943, he’s out of place and out of touch. Still, he was the American war hero called “Lionheart” and his heroism has followed him into the modern world. He now leads an underground group of superpowered misfits, but the misfit he keeps turning to is Nina Asher.

Nina has a vast knowledge of history, yet no idea who she is or where she’s from. She has become the target of dangerous creatures that have appeared all over the world. As she and Daniel work to decipher an ancient, cryptic myth, they experience flashbacks to things that never could have happened. They are falling in love, but there’s something they’re sure they need to remember, and it’s keeping them apart.

The key to saving the world may begin with the act of remembering.

Goodreads series: https://www.goodreads.com/series/2585...

message 2: by Micheala (new)

Micheala | 2 comments These sound great! I would like to read and review!
epub copies please. Email is philpittm@gmail.com

message 3: by Karen (new)

Karen (kjanowsky) | 4 comments Thanks Micheala! What format do you prefer? I can do mobi, pdf, or e-pub.

message 4: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (fictionallyspeaking_) | 2 comments I would love to read this book if you still need reviewers. My email is ashleymarie219@yahoo.com I prefer pdf.

message 5: by Karen (new)

Karen (kjanowsky) | 4 comments Thank you, Ashley! I just sent you an email.

message 6: by Gabby (new)

Gabby | 4 comments These sound great!! I’m interested if you are still looking for reviews. I prefer e-pub. gabbyschley25@gmail.com

message 7: by Karen (new)

Karen (kjanowsky) | 4 comments Just sent them to you. Thank you, Gabby! Let me know if you need anything else.