What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Contemporary Romance Girl gets stuck in cabin with unwanted renter who is a writer

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Thufur (new)

Thufur | 1 comments I read the book about 15 to 20 or so years ago. It starts with the main character, Sam/Samantha, driving (her jeep?) to the mountains to stay in her cabin that she rents out when not in use. The man who runs the general store takes care of renting her cabin out for her. He knows she is coming to stay and rents it out to a writer anyway. when she goes to evict him i think they get stuck there.

It was a really good book. I had borrowed it from my mom, she doesn't remember which one it was either. I even looked through ALL of her books and it's not there. It was written in english, Adult Contemporary Romance. I appreciate any and all help! Thanks!!

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37567 comments Mod
Thurfur, since we have thousands of people looking for contemporary romances, please add plot details (derived from what you've already written) to your header. This will help people who only have a few minutes to read through the headers.

message 3: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4072 comments Mod
Thufur ~~
I'm going to add a few details to your header. The header is important because it attracts more eyes for your post. If it is too generic, it is more likely to be skipped over.
You can change the header by clicking on the small (edit) at the end of the header.
Good luck!

You can "bump" your thread every month or so. This pushes your thread back to the top of the folder instead of languishing here on page 192, from six months ago, where fewer eyes will see it. Get back in the game! Bump!
You can do this by typing a new comment at the end of the thread, or even by typing the word "bump."
Good luck!