Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sandra (last edited Mar 31, 2019 05:03AM) (new)

Sandra | 23816 comments #1 Merged, NABed
#2 Merged, just waiting on NABing NABed
#3 Merge target for this one is not Book #1 but the existing trilogy books. We only use book one if there is not already an equivalent series book. Merged, just waiting on NABing NABed

message 2: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 23816 comments Yep :)
But definitely book #1 if there isn't an equivalent merge target.

message 3: by Renske (new)

Renske | 10805 comments 7 That one could indeed be done without a target.

message 4: by Emy (new)

Emy (emypt) | 5029 comments #8 NAB pending

message 5: by Emily (new)

Emily | 13538 comments #11 I don't know. I know there is a discussion about NABs reappearing, which is frustrating but it is a bug I don't think they have been able to solve yet.
I am NAB-ing this again but as you said, I wouldn't bother with it anymore either. If it is noticed by anyone we can just NAB it again, but it's a pain to report it every couple weeks when there are a million other things to work on. :) Thanks for what you're doing.

☕ Lachgas ♿  (lachgas) | 6187 comments #14 NABed (no merge needed as there were no adds)

message 7: by ☕ Lachgas ♿ (last edited Nov 07, 2019 05:13PM) (new)

☕ Lachgas ♿  (lachgas) | 6187 comments #13 merged and ASIN nabed (wating until it's through)
done.

message 8: by ☕ Lachgas ♿ (last edited Nov 07, 2019 05:28PM) (new)

☕ Lachgas ♿  (lachgas) | 6187 comments #15 merged & NABed- waiting until it's through
done.

message 9: by ☕ Lachgas ♿ (last edited Dec 12, 2019 05:28AM) (new)

☕ Lachgas ♿  (lachgas) | 6187 comments #20 oh initials ... my pet peeve - working on it
no need to contact staff as that can be moved by librarians.
Profile with the topic will get caught by delete script (checked that with other initials) - the link in the thread would not work anyways if it's merged into the correct name (tested that also once)

ETA: NABed the ASIN, merged the record into #1 - takes some time to go through

message 10: by Hannah (last edited Dec 12, 2019 06:22AM) (new)

☕ Lachgas ♿  (lachgas) | 6187 comments #23 combined shadows over england and the visibullis story and reported for merge in supers thread - both have clearly more than 5 ratings so can't be merged by anyone - which is why this would be the wrong thread for them.
Also reported all the other already combined 1 click records of this author in supers thread.

message 12: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (bookwormhannah) | 193 comments Corinne wrote: "Hi Hannah, this thread is for the ones that have 5 or less adds so that regular librarians can work on them & reduce the burden in the super threads.

Of those, only this one can be dealt with by r..."

Oh, sorry. I was noting them down as I found them and obviously they've gotten more adds since then. Pardon me!

☕ Lachgas ♿  (lachgas) | 6187 comments #23 combined and reported in the super thread also:
Wings of Glory
Wings of the Nightignale
Sunrise of Normandy
all way more than 5 meanwhile :/

☕ Lachgas ♿  (lachgas) | 6187 comments #23 combined Chesapeake Valor and reported it in super thread (unfortunately someone had messed up the title to make it look like a collection in the series but it is in fact a 1 click series entry)
Good catch!

message 15: by ☕ Lachgas ♿ (last edited Dec 12, 2019 07:12AM) (new)

☕ Lachgas ♿  (lachgas) | 6187 comments #23 Vintage national Parks combined, NABed and queued for merge

message 16: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (bookwormhannah) | 193 comments Thank you!

☕ Lachgas ♿  (lachgas) | 6187 comments #23 combined and reported the both k9 unit series in the supers thread too
so all of these should be either already merged or at their correct place to be done so.
And working on the rest of the terri reed 1 clicks too

☕ Lachgas ♿  (lachgas) | 6187 comments https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/4...

I have no clue about comics nor the smallville universe so no idea with which that needs to be combined.
Maybe someone else...