2-3-4 Challenge discussion

Archives - Monthly Reading Plans > Michelle' reading plan - April '19

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 2144 comments Don't really feel like reading anything at the moment. Not really a slump but just nothing is catching my eye or interest. I have one binge of a new author but other an that...?
Impulse reads it is.

message 2: by Michelle (last edited May 02, 2019 07:34AM) (new)

Michelle | 2144 comments Buddy🗯 , BOTM 🅱 and challenge reads 📌
✔ Treachery in death - J D Robb🗯

Next in Series 📚
✔ Make me yours - Vanessa Vale
✔ Follow me -Tymber Dalton
✔ A curious twist of lime -Heather R. Blair
✔ Wicked Sin - Ainsley Booth

Binge read
No prisoners MC 🏍
✔ Hook 🗯 With Laura
✔Striker
Jester
Aver
Lucky
Snake

reminding myself of what's what
✔ His canvas -Tymber Dalton

rereading (cos nothing else looks good )

Standalones 📔

Didn't plan on it ( impulse reads 🔶)
✔ Excitable Boy - Tymber Dalton
✔ out of the blue - Lila Rose
✔ Out gamed -Lila rose
✔ wrecked & restless - Bink Cummings
✔ wrecked & reclaimed - Bink Cummings
✔ A code blue call - A. J. Downey
✔ to have and to claim - Taryn Quinn
✔ Cronin's key - N. R. Walker
✔ Cronin's key II

Make Me Yours (Bridgewater County #5) by Vanessa Vale A Curious Twist of Lime (Toil & Trouble, #7) by Heather R. Blair Hook (No Prisoners MC, #0.5) by Lilly Atlas Striker (No Prisoners MC, #1) by Lilly Atlas He's Mine by Claire Thompson Treachery in Death (In Death, #32) by J.D. Robb His Canvas (Suncoast Society, #10) by Tymber Dalton Follow Me (Suncoast Society, #93) by Tymber Dalton Excitable Boy (Suncoast Society, #94) by Tymber Dalton Out of the Blue by Lila Rose Out Gamed by Lila Rose Wicked Sin (Forbidden Bodyguards #4) by Ainsley Booth Wrecked & Restless (Sacred Sinners MC- Texas Chapter #4) by Bink Cummings Wrecked & Reclaimed (Sacred Sinners MC- Texas Chapter #5) by Bink Cummings The Proposal (Single Dad Support Group, #2) by Piper Scott A Code Blue Call (Indigo Knights Book 6) by A.J. Downey To Have and To Claim (Dirty DILFs, #1 & 2) by Taryn Quinn Cronin's Key (Cronin's Key, #1) by N.R. Walker Cronin's Key II (Cronin's Key, #2) by N.R. Walker
Carried over and waiting

March
✔ He's mine - Clair Thompson
Own my soul- Jade West
✔ The proposal - Piper Scott

January
➜ The highland duke -Amy Jarecki 🅱

message 3: by Laura (new)

Laura | 2115 comments The No Prisoners MC series looks like one I need to check out. I haven’t heard of it before.

message 4: by Anita (new)

Anita (anitanodiva) | 2254 comments Great list, good luck with your reading.

message 5: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 4015 comments Mod
Impulse reads are great to get over a lull in the reading mojo! Have a great month :)

message 6: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 2144 comments Laura wrote: "The No Prisoners MC series looks like one I need to check out. I haven’t heard of it before."

The author is Lilly Atlas. I just discovered her. ( she had the Z for a challenge read) ). Love her writing. It's really easy to read. The ladies and strong and everything you'd hope for in a leading lady. The bikers are not a$$holes. Just your typical 1% with a heart of gold and a lifestyle you either like or not.

Don't mind reading the first one as a buddy read if you want.
Hook (No Prisoners MC, #0.5) by Lilly Atlas
Or Striker (No Prisoners MC, #1) by Lilly Atlas

Hook is the #0.5 in the series. I'm never sure if it should be read first or after you've read the #1.

message 7: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 2144 comments Anita wrote: "Great list, good luck with your reading."

Lauren wrote: "Impulse reads are great to get over a lull in the reading mojo! Have a great month :)"

Thank you ladies. Hope you both have great months as well.

message 8: by Jonetta (new)

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 10426 comments Mod
I sure hope something here inspires you, Michelle! Fingers crossed 🤞

message 9: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 2144 comments Jonetta wrote: "I sure hope something here inspires you, Michelle! Fingers crossed 🤞"

I'm hoping to. I'm looking forward to A Curious Twist of Lime (Toil & Trouble, #7) by Heather R. Blair . Another of those unexpected add on to a series.

message 10: by Jonetta (new)

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 10426 comments Mod
Yay!

message 11: by Robin (new)

Robin (robinmy) | 2122 comments Enjoy your reading in April!

message 12: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 2144 comments Thanks Robin.

message 13: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 2144 comments Make Me Yours (Bridgewater County #5) by Vanessa Vale

I honestly don't know why I keep coming back to this series. These are like those first ménage books that came out. A town where ménage is the norm , the men meeting thé one, a stumble on the road to HEA but everything get sorted . It's all sweet ménage romance.

message 14: by Laura (new)

Laura | 2115 comments Michelle wrote: "Laura wrote: "The No Prisoners MC series looks like one I need to check out. I haven’t heard of it before."

The author is Lilly Atlas. I just discovered her. ( she had the Z for a challenge read) ..."

In a review Hook (.5) was called the prequel so it is first. I will buddy read Hook to start. When are you thinking you will get to it? Go at your own pace though. I’m in between books right now I may start it tonight.

message 15: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 2144 comments I just started A Curious Twist of Lime. It's relatively short. I should be able to start Hook Tomorrow or Thursday. . . ?

message 16: by Laura (new)

Laura | 2115 comments Michelle wrote: "I just started A Curious Twist of Lime. It's relatively short. I should be able to start Hook Tomorrow or Thursday. . . ?"

Sounds good you read faster then me anyway.

message 17: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 2144 comments 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 I like doing buddy reads. And I think this will be a good one.

message 18: by Veronica (new)

Veronica  (readingonthefly) | 1630 comments I've had months like that too, Michelle. Sometimes winging it with those impulse reads is the way to go.

message 19: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 2144 comments Veronica wrote: "I've had months like that too, Michelle. Sometimes winging it with those impulse reads is the way to go."

The alternate being reading old favorites.

message 20: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 2144 comments A Curious Twist of Lime (Toil & Trouble, #7) by Heather R. Blair

Let's start by saying this was unexpected. The author had finished the series with no plans of continuing. But by readers demand she wrote Georg's story.

And what a twist. The Bruin kings gets his HEA with Alice from Alice in wonderland. Nothing over the top. And was really all about Georg. A few touches of past characters, just a hello really. And then new comer Alice.

message 21: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 2144 comments He's Mine by Claire Thompson

This was a freebie A sweet romance that read easily. The two main characters wer likable. Nothing stood out. It's all nice like and all you'd want from a romance.