Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > Please delete duplicate edition and add me to an anthology

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angela (new)

Angela Penrose (angelapenrose) | 40 comments I'm a contributing author to an anthology called Feel the Love. If you look at the cover, my name is there, second from the top on the right hand side. Or you can check the TOC on the Look Inside sample on Amazon.

For some reason there are two GR entries for this book, both showing as the Kindle edition.

Fiction River: Feel the Love
Fiction River: Feel the Love: An Original Anthology Magazine

The 777 is more correct than the 585, which is glitchy -- actual mistakes, along with some missing info. The 585 has no adds, so you can probably just delete it. Please add me -- Angela^^Penrose -- as an author to the 777 edition, and I'll fix the rest (adding the rest of the authors and such) myself.

Thanks!

Angie Penrose

message 2: by Dobby (last edited Apr 02, 2019 09:59PM) (new)

Dobby (dobby0390) | 4015 comments Working on it...

One of the editions is a Kindle, ASIN: B07NX8TT9G, and the other a paperback, ISBN13: 9781561460748. I combined them so they would show as two editions of the same title.

I added your name as well as the full author list from Amazon, then added the anthology to the Fiction River series.

Thanks for the links and for specifying the 2 spaces in your name. That was a great help. 🙂

message 3: by Angela (new)

Angela Penrose (angelapenrose) | 40 comments Dobby -- thanks much for fixing it! :D

Angie