1X1 Detailed and Mature RP discussion

Mature RP > Jackie Frost & Lisa

Comments Showing 1-48 of 48 (48 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 183 comments Here we go, we can decide which one to do. I was hoping we could do the first rp idea.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Sorry, had something come up for a sec. Also, I would like to do the first idea as well! Should we do some small character sheets?

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 183 comments It is fine. Would you post the idea here before we do the character sheets?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

sure thing!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Beauty and The Beast (a modern twist)

Muse A is the daughter of a man with a serious gambling problem. He’s a sweet man, always doting on Muse A with her favorite books and rare flowers, but he’s up to his ears in debt after borrowing money from the wrong people. One afternoon, Muse A’s father is confronted by Muse B, the dashing, young and ruthless crime boss of the city. Few people have ever seen Muse B’s face, as his henchmen usually do his dirty work, but everyone knows his name and cowers in fear appropriately. Muse A’s father owes Muse B a considerable debt, which he cannot pay. Rather than kill the man, Muse B offers a trade – the man's beautiful daughter in exchange for the forgiveness of his financial debts. He has one night to make this deal happen or Muse B will come for him. When Muse A’s father explains the predicament to her, she is willing to go, as long as it ensures the safety of her family and her father promises to put an end to his troublesome gambling habits. Muse A moves in to Muse B’s mansion outside of town the following day. From the moment Muse A arrives, Muse B is on his best behavior, lavishing her with gifts – a library wing for her, a pretty garden filled with the finest, imported roses – jewelry, and so on. Gradually, Muse A comes to see that Muse B isn’t a horrible person, behind closed doors, but the circumstances of their arrangement (and the terrible crimes he commits as a crime boss) make it difficult for her to fall in love with him as he’s fallen in love with her. Despite the undeniable chemistry and sexual tension between them, each time Muse B tries to make a move Muse A reluctantly refuses him, convinced that he simply wants her to be his little plaything and nothing else. Muse A becomes terribly homesick and begs to be allowed to visit her father. Muse B allows her to leave him as long as she returns to him within a week’s time. While Muse A is away, Muse Bis attacked by a disloyal bunch of conspiring underlings. When Muse A returns, she finds Muse B wounded and left for dead in his home office. She realizes in this moment that she does love him. Will Muse A make her feelings known or deny Muse B?

Dark Twist: Once Muse B recovers, Muse A willingly becomes part of the crime business. Together they seek revenge against those who betrayed Muse B.

Romantic/Angst Twist: Once Muse B recovers, Muse B gives up his life of crime, since he’s assumed to be dead and he and Muse A run away together, with the condition that Muse A can never return home to her family.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I will get to making my girl <3

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 183 comments So how detailed are you with your character sheets?

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Semi-detailed. Not too over the top, but not extremely simple. And I was thinking of making her 23 so that age groups is great ^-^

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 183 comments I will make him maybe 24. Also, take your time when posting.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure thing! My responses range between 6-10 lines on average.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 183 comments ((Sounds good. Working on my character sheet right now. What do you think of my character?))

Name: Emanuel Anderson
Alias: The Mad Hatter

DOB: July 12, 1994

Personality: He is a quick-thinker and long-range thinker. He is self-confident, organized, and effective. He loathes being alone as he tends to be forceful when it comes to relationships and spending time with others. He also does not take people's feelings into account and can be sentimental, though sees this as a weakness. When it comes to honesty and honor, he is loyal and an aggressive defender when he truly loves and cares about something. He is also motivated to show that he could fend for himself and be responsible.

Appearance: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/6976357...

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Oooohhh YES I LIKE!

message 15: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 30, 2019 09:47PM) (new)

description
ιdenтιтy (view spoiler)
appearance (view spoiler)
perѕonalιтy (view spoiler)
нιѕтory (view spoiler)
lιĸeѕ & dιѕlιĸeѕ (view spoiler)
ѕтrengтнѕ & weaĸneѕѕeѕ (view spoiler)

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 183 comments Love her! Do you want me to or do you want to start?

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

I'll start us out ^-^ Should we start at their first meeting after the deal was made with her father?

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 183 comments Sure. Also take your time when responding to the rp.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Maxine sat nervously in the back of the black SUV, one of many that drove far from her home. The two buff men that sat on either side of her exuded raw power and masculinity, almost suffocating to be in the presence of. Her keen eyes even noted that the diver nervously glanced back at them twice and that his knuckles on the steering were white. But Maxine sat tall with her chin up, refusing to let her fear be known to anyone. Truth be told, this was the first time she had ever felts truly scared in her whole lifetime. Her father had shielded her well as a child from all the horrors of the world and molded her into the sure and steady young woman she was now. Yet the further they drove from the life she had known, the greater the growing fear of the uncertainties that lay ahead grew. Slowly eating away at her resolve. Maxine was too righteous for her own good. Her father had gambled his way into this mess, and so she should have left him to figure it out on her own. But she couldn't do that. Especially to her father. Her sweet, kind father who did his best to provide her with the best of the best despite his gambling addiction. Maxine had always wondered where the money was coming from, and her father diverted any and all questions. Now she knew exactly who had been the bottomless pot of gold her father borrowed from, knowing he could never in his wildest dreams repay. Only the biggest crime boss in the city. She was the compensation for her father's debt. Sold off to be his pretty little plaything. The mere thought of becoming objectified in such a manner made Maxine clench her teeth in anger, ice cold eyes blazing with that raging flame of defiance that always was there. If he thought he was just getting a dumb little toy, then he had another thing coming. The SUV came to a rolling stop and the buff man on her right opened the door and got out before waiting for Maxine to follow. She climbed out, smoothing the metallic sequin dress she had been told to wear as some part of the condition. She shifted her weight from one heel-clad foot to the other before standing tall and proud. She was ready to face the big guns.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 183 comments
Emanual was up quite early dealing with a few issues. He sat at his desk thinking over and going over packet he was given the other day. When it was time, he had sent an SUV and two of his best men to go pick Maxine up from her home. While he waited, he called in a few of the maids to go and make sure everything is set up for Maxine.

Emanual eventually stood and stared out the window which overlooked one of the gardens. He stared and sighed himself. He did wonder if this was the best option. Even if he was the well-known crime boss in the city and he sometimes had no clue what he was doing.

As he stood there, he placed his hands behind his back, coming up with ideas of how to get Maxine to like him. He actually never saw her personally, but he has heard about her around town and yet she was on her way here now.

He stood there until he heard a knock on the door; He called them in, not turning around. "She is here...I see...Bring her in." He commented, staring outside.

message 21: by ArmyVet (new)

ArmyVet | 493 comments Mod
((Is everything okay here. Keep an eye on unread thread that is over or close to 2 weeks.))

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

((I was on a little hiatus and am slowly getting to replying to everyone, sorry <3 <3 ))

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Maxine had heard of what gangs were like. They were ruthless. Cutthroat. And though the men that surrounded her weren't mangled, scared and tattooed as she had envisioned them to be, the aura they emitted was dangerous. Like gasoline, waiting for the slightest spark to ignite and burn down everything in its path. She felt a hand on both her tense shoulders, but before they could grip her, Maxine promptly shrugged them off. She had never been manhandled in her life and wasn't planning on starting today. She sensed the men tense behind her, so she turned to face them with that look in defiance in her eye. Maxine was surprised to see amusement dance in their eyes, rather than anger. One of the burly men silently moved in front of her and began to walk towards the entrance of the manor. Maxine followed him, the other man behind her. Her eyes flickered around at the decor. Everything was expensive, and she felt paranoid just walking next to such rare pieces. She did not know where these men were leading her, but she would obediently follow.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 183 comments
Emanual did turn around once the door clicked close. For some odd reason, he was a bit nervous. With everything he had prepared for Maxine, he hoped she would accept them. Most of the gifts he got for her were really expensive. He finally turned around, mentally preparing himself for the moment they would finally be face to face, anticipating every second. Within those seconds that went by, he could feel his heart to pump a few seconds faster than normal. He knew he never felt like this before considering he was always focused on other things that would require his attention.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

The man that she had been following suddenly came to a stop at a door. Had Maxine not caught herself she would surely have collided with his cement-hard back. Wordlessly, he turned the handle and Maxine watched the door open. Most of her view was obstructed by his hulking mass of a body but she resisted the urge to crane her neck and peek around him at who she assumed was the man that demanded her as payment for her father's debts. To say her curiosity was piqued would be an understatement. What man asked for a woman as payment for a debt worth millions? And not even for marriage? Maxine knew she wasn't worth that much and that this man surely could easily pay or seduce women for his own pleasure. The man moved from in front of her, allowing the bright sunlight streaming into the room to blind her momentarily. Blinking, Maxine's eyes adjusted to the brightness, seeing a silhouette through her haze. When her eyes adjusted, their icy depths pierced the man in front of her as she did her best to hide her surprise. He was so...young. And to think he had curated such a vast empire of crime in his few years of operating. Maxine might have even acknowledged him for his success if she wasn't repulsed by what he did. The two men came to stand on either side of her, and Maxine pressed her plump lips together. Any other person may have smiled, or offered a greeting at least for the sake of formality. Maxine was a raw individual; she would not humor him with courtesy unless she genuinely felt courteous towards him. And given the circumstances of their meeting, she was feeling anything but that.

Emanuel worked on small deep breaths, trying to get his heart to slow down a bit. As he was still facing away, he was not aware of the door opening. It was only a minute later he turned around and noticed that the door was open.

From where he stood, he was able to tell who was standing in the doorway. There was no one else he knew who would be here at this time except for Maxine. As of right now both he and the female never even knew what the other looked like. Well, Manual did have a file of Maxine, but that was a singular photo.

He let out a small inner breath before speaking, "Do come in and have a seat." He began as he stayed behind his desk. "I hope car ride here was good." He continued, waiting for Maxine to join him in his office.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Her heart was racing in anticipation. She was in the presence of one of the most dangerous men in their city. It was a natural reaction. Her stomach clenched as she took a step inside and realized the guards didn't follow her. Instead she heard the soft click of the door closing behind her. There was just the two of them. Maxine had not yet been able to take in the appearance of her captor. She had not been kidnapped, but that was honestly how it felt. It was a good thing she had nerves of steel and unmatched confidence. She walked over to his desk. Not to quickly, yet not slow enough to seem nervous. Her hips swayed as she walked, but this was not a forced action. It was just how Maxine was. Confident and sure of herself. It was her ultimate asset, helping to hide just how nervous she was. Her eyes dared not stray from the man in front of her. As she came closer, she took in his thick and dark locks and chiseled facial structure. He could easily have been a model. It made her more curious as to why he chose this way of life. "It was...tense, to say the least" she replied transparently as she thought back to the suffocating air of anticipation that had filled the confined SUV. Her legs were crossed as she sat with a straightened back.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 183 comments ((Am I doing fine with how much you expect from me?))

Emanual watched Maxine walk into his office. From where he stood, the female looked somewhat confident. "Sorry to hear that, I would think the ride would not be." He spoke, stepping away from the window, showing his clean-cut dark black suit. He walked around his desk, and over to the chair Maxine was sitting in.

"I have heard a lot about you," He began, as he walked behind her and placed his hands on her shoulders. He gave a soft smile the moment he had stepped behind her. "Since you will be staying here, you may call me Mr. Anderson." He insisted as he still had his hands on her shoulders, "And now I have some welcoming gifts for you." He added. "They are in the room I have personally selected for you to stay in." He spoke once more.

Even if he was the youngest top crime boss in the city, he still had a soft heart. As the well being The Mad Hatter, he had a huge responsibility throughout the city and one of those responsibilities was the deal he had come up with between he and Maxine's father.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

(( Any length is fine girl! <3 You are doing great! ))

Maxine watched the man walk around his desk and behind her. Her eyes were glued straight ahead, even when she felt him place his hands on her shoulders. She did not stiffen at his touch, however she did find it...strange. Why was he so gentle? Her eyebrow raised a little at the mention of hearing a lot about her. She was curious as to what exactly he had heard, but there was another overbearing question eating away at her.

Maxine couldn't care less about the gifts and room he had picked for her. She was not a materialistic woman by any stretch of imagination. "Mr Anderson," she began, her tone blunt, "what exactly is my purpose here?". She turned her head slightly toward him as she continued. "Am I here simply to amuse you? Or perhaps you have other intentions?". Maxine wanted to know now exactly what he planned to do with her. She would not attempt to run, however she would not lay submissively on her back and let him do whatever he pleased with her. Maxine was not a submissive woman.

Emanual had a soft touch when he let his hand sit on Maxine's shoulder. His smile disappeared when Maxine had turned her head towards him. What was Maxine's purpose? The only one was because of this was the only thing he could up with was the deal he had with her father, but he preferred to not say anything. He almost forgot about the last two questions, but thankfully he had a right to not answer.

He brought his hands to his back and walked around her the other way to lean against his desk. "I am afraid that is classified." He laid his arms in front of him as he commented in response to her questions. "For now, you are going to be shown to your room. I will expect you to be in the garden for lunch in about two hours." He instructed her before calling in one of the maids. "They will show you to your room." He added, slightly glancing at his watch, "Exactly a quarter till noon." He commented to her before callingfor the maid.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 183 comments ((Lisa had come back from a good long hiatus and is trying to get back. But also, Please do not comment on others for))

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 183 comments ((Just noticed now. I am not sure. I did not know about her account being deleted. I was waiting for a reply from her and it was an excellent rp. ))

message 35: by Austin (new)

Austin | 98 comments ((ok thanks))

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 183 comments ((Sorry, it was an excellent rp story, not going to lie about that.))

message 37: by Austin (new)

Austin | 98 comments ((yeah she was really good at writing and coming up with Ideas.))

message 39: by Austin (new)

Austin | 98 comments Sure though I may be a bit busy. So responses will be sparatic

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 183 comments ((It is fine. I get it, you have a life. I do too))

message 41: by Austin (new)

Austin | 98 comments ((Thanks for understanding. What RP do you want to do?))

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 183 comments ((Would you mind making the topic? I am currently on mobil and won't get a chance to make a topic for about 2-3 hrs ))

message 43: by Austin (new)

Austin | 98 comments ((Same I'm about to leave for a 3 hr drive.))

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 183 comments ((I will make the topic, or private group, which sounds better? I can send an invite for the group id you want.))

message 45: by Austin (last edited Apr 18, 2019 05:54PM) (new)

Austin | 98 comments ((we could make a private group. Encase there is might be some sex scenes. If you want it to remain all PG then you can make a topic.))

message 47: by Austin (new)

Austin | 98 comments ((can you))