What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > college/high school romance and mentions rich school for bad kids (drugs, thieves, drunks) Some guy (not main character) needed protecting. I remember is the epilogue was guys talking (one bring protected) and caught some girls spying on them and it ended

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Taylor (last edited Jun 01, 2019 11:22PM) (new)

Taylor | 9 comments I read this book either 2017 or 2018 that was college or high school related. I can’t remember much about the book but I do remember something about them going to a party at a school that was for bad rich kids who were close to going to jail/prison. It was like a specific school/college for the rich whose parents sent them there to stay out of trouble. I don’t think the heroine and hero went there but a character did that needed protection for some reason. I can’t remember the storyline but I do remember those specifics. At the end of the book there was a seperate scene/epilogue involving the one character who needed protection and catching some girls spying on them while they were talking. Not sure where it was set just that is was American and was modern at least 2017.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37753 comments Mod
Taylor, since we have hundreds of people looking for college and/or high school romances, please add plot details (derived from what you've already written) to your header. This will help people who only have a few minutes to read through the headers.

message 3: by Taylor (new)

Taylor | 9 comments Tried looking for it again and I believe I would of had it marked as read on GR but can’t really see a description that stands out. Hoping someone has some understanding as to what book I’m talking about but I don’t know much information sorry. I feel it might be semi mob related because I like those books but who knows