#AYEARATHON discussion

April 2019 - ReReads > April - To Be Read (TBR)

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ke-sha (last edited Mar 30, 2019 06:17PM) (new)

ke-sha (angel707) | 2018 comments Mod
This Month's Info:
Takes Place From - (4-10)
Theme - Standalones
Media Thread Link:
https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 2: by ke-sha (last edited Mar 30, 2019 06:36PM) (new)

ke-sha (angel707) | 2018 comments Mod
Earlier this year I ReRead Maybe This Time (Maybe, #1) by Chantal Fernando So I want to continue rereading this series.

So I Want to read:
This Time Around (Maybe, #2) by Chantal Fernando & Time and Time Again (Maybe, #2.5) by Chantal Fernando

I never read Time Will Tell (Maybe, #3) by Chantal Fernando which is the last book in the series BUT If I finish the other 2 and I feel like it, then I'll read this book as well because I'll still have plenty of book series to Catch Up/Fnish for next month Lol

message 3: by Ashley (new)

Ashley ❣️ | 40 comments I would like to finish my rereads of The Titans Curse (Percy Jackson #3) and my reread of Harry Potter and The Sorceres Stone as well. Goodluck to everyone doing this as well!!

message 4: by Daymaly (new)

Daymaly Rodriguez (daymalyrodriguez) | 5 comments I would love to re-read It Ends with Us by Colleen Hoover & probably surely Echo North by Joanna Ruth Meyer.

message 5: by acha (new)

acha (achazsa) | 27 comments I think I’m going to reread The Selection Series..

message 6: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) | 231 comments I hardly ever do any re-reads, there are just way too many books waiting for me lol
Last month I happened to reread The Shining cause I read it such a long time ago and this month I want to read Doctor Sleep.
Anyways, will skip this month’s readathon.

message 7: by Lauralee (new)

Lauralee | 2 comments Same here. There’s so many books to read that I don’t normally consider the option of rereading a book. But, I do have plans to someday reread the Inkheart series by Cornelia Funke, which was fantastic!

message 8: by Isabelle (new)

Isabelle | 34 comments it's perfect for me because i wanted to reread harry potter and the goblet of fire for a while now :D

message 9: by Hanya (new)

Hanya Mostafa I think I am going to reread A darker shade of magic to continue on with the series and maybe reread A court of mist and fury for the millionth time.

message 10: by BlurryBug (new)

BlurryBug | 402 comments I will finish up Vengeful where I am about 40% into,
I hope to move onto a reread of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
I really want to read The Hate U Give
I also got What Girls Are Made Of as an option

message 11: by Key (new)

Key (leoithne27) | 71 comments I'm going to continue (and hopefully finish) my re-read of Percy Jackson
The Battle of the Labyrinth (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #4) by Rick Riordan The Titan's Curse (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #3) by Rick Riordan

And then I would like to start
The Fellowship of the Ring (The Lord of the Rings, #1) by J.R.R. Tolkien
I got all the way to halfway through the Return of the King when I was younger. Because I used to read 20+ books at once at a time, it was very common for me to accidentally DNF something, and unfortunately this was one lol. Been so long now, though, I want to start fresh.

message 12: by Laura (new)

Laura Gherna (lauragherna) | 3 comments Hello,

I just finished re-reading "Jane Eyre" and I loved it so much. I have no idea why I didn't like it 5 years ago when I first started it.

And since this book opened my appetite for classics, my plan for this week is to start re-reading "Pride and Prejudice".

Happy reading, everyone! :)

message 13: by NoRa (new)

NoRa I plan to reread A Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backman
Will start this on the 5th or 6th of this month.

message 14: by Laura (new)

Laura Gherna (lauragherna) | 3 comments NoRa wrote: "I plan to reread A Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backman
Will start this on the 5th or 6th of this month."

I loved this book so much! :D

message 15: by NoRa (new)

NoRa Laura wrote:”I loved this book so much! :D"

I loved this the first time I read it and haven’t read it a second time.