2022 Reading Challenge discussion

The Murder of Roger Ackroyd (Hercule Poirot, #4)
This topic is about The Murder of Roger Ackroyd
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
ARCHIVE 2019 > The Murder of Roger Ackroyd (Poirot #4)

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sunny | 1380 comments I started this one on Saturday evening, reading about half-way through it. I then finished it on Sunday evening. I did remember the ending, but it wasn't spoiled for me because it had been so long since I had read it, it was like watching an episode of Columbo knowing who did it and watching him work things out to catch the murderer.

Looking forward to the next book in this series.

Kate I finished last week. Listened on audiobook. I didn't know the story ahead of time and it was fairly easy to figure out the 'who done it'.

Consuelo | 190 comments I will start with this book today.

Debi Robertson | 12 comments Poor detective that I am, the killer was a surprise to me. This was my first ever Agatha Christie and I had picked it up not knowing it was going to be this months read. I loved how she wrote and the little idiosyncrasies she picks out in each character.

Tara (ptaradactyl816) | 256 comments Hi everybody. I haven't forgotten about you :) I am going to start this book after I get home from work tonight. I got a large print copy from my library.

Consuelo | 190 comments I have finished it. I have to say that I am also a poor detective. It has been a big surprise for me the murderer.

Tara (ptaradactyl816) | 256 comments Oh my gosh I really thought I knew all along whodunit but I was wrong. I was so WRONG! I think she pulled off a quite a twist in this one. (view spoiler)

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.