2021 Reading Challenge discussion

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Harry Potter, #4)
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
ARCHIVE 2019 > Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Harry Potter #4)

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Scott Flicker | 1191 comments I started this one today. Looks like this one is roughly twice as long as the earlier books in the series.

Scott Flicker | 1191 comments This book has some really great stuff in the beginning that I don't remember from the movie.

message 3: by Renée (new)

Renée Smith (iamrenee) | 10 comments Can I join since the month has already started?

message 4: by Ilona, Welcome Committee (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ilona | 3738 comments Renée wrote: "Can I join since the month has already started?"

Yes, feel free to join any April buddy read :)

Ashley Moore (ashleym99) | 1084 comments It is about twice as long as the earlier books in the series, but this is were they start to have a little more action in them. I am planning on reading a chapter during the week and 2 chapters on the weekends so I will finish it by the end of the month. i am behind in my reading as things came up at the end of March I had to deal with.

message 6: by May (new) - rated it 5 stars

May (theladymidnight) Scott wrote: "This book has some really great stuff in the beginning that I don't remember from the movie."

I thought that too as I was reading the beginning! I wish they were able to expand on some scenes in the movie (view spoiler).

Scott Flicker | 1191 comments Finished and thought it was really good with a number of storylines not in the movie so it’s worth reading.

Ashley Moore (ashleym99) | 1084 comments I usually find books are better than the movies. Movies have to cut a lot out especially if the book is long and they cant explain like books can.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.